INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Configuring Theatre View  (Read 684 times)

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
Configuring Theatre View
« on: September 18, 2005, 02:19:07 pm »

OK... I know this isn't probably at the top of your list of things to do but there are some things about Theatre View that drive me BONKERS!!! It would be nice if it could be configured much more closely rather than simply selecting from 5 "sizes" and then being able to change the captions. In particular I would absolutely love it if these things appeared....

* More than one line for each caption. So you could have artist and track name for each one

* Seperate configs for Music/Video and possibly for each view scheme you create - (so you could have music displaying artist - album on one line and track no - track name on another for music but in videos it could be completely different)

* The ability to create icons for view schemes rather than the standard folder icon.

* A Playing now across the bottom of the screen... with track info and vis/vid. (different to what will show when played full screen!)

* The option to do away with the menu bar at the side

* Font Options and more control over thumbnail sizes

* Choice of scrolling Left<->Right instead of Up<->Down

As I said, this is just a wishlist... but some of these things can't be tooo difficult - can they? Anyways... here's to dreaming!

:)

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
Re: Configuring Theatre View
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 03:54:10 pm »

Here's a little idea of what theatre view *could* look like...

Pages: [1]   Go Up