INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image file for Audible files not showing up on new system.  (Read 1395 times)

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Image file for Audible files not showing up on new system.
« on: September 12, 2005, 06:21:15 am »

I just copied my audio library to a new system/drive and restored the library from the last backup.  Everything seems to have worked fine except for the fact that my Audible titles no longer show the cover art, which shows up fine on the original system.  Is there some setting or procedure I'm forgetting here?  The Audible files play fine (I installed Audible Manager on the new system and set up the license) but the files just don't show any cover art.  I looked at them on another system and the "Image file" is listed as "Inside file" for these files, but on the new system this same field is blank.

How do I get the cover art for Audible files to display on the new system?  If the image is stored inside the file, why would the copy of the file not show it?

It may be important to note that the Audible files were imported into MC10, and THEN I upgraded to MC11.  Could this have something to do with this?  I noticed that on another system, I can import the same files into the library and the cover art DOES show up.

Thanks for any help with this,

Larry

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Image file for Audible files not showing up on new system.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 09:48:32 pm »

I noticed that on another system, the copies of Audible files DO still show cover art.  I can't figure out why the copy would show cover art on one system, but not on another.  The only difference I can think of is that on the "problem" system, I never downloaded new audible tracks via Media Center, whereas on the system that DOES show the cover art, I did download one Audible title.  I wouldn't think that whether or not I downloaded any titles on a particular system would effect the image files for all the OTHER Audible files, but this is the only difference I can think of.  I don't remember whether or not the images showed up on the other system before I downloaded a title via MC.

Is it possible that this could be causing the issue?  I can't test it right now, so I'm curious if anyone has any information on this.  I'd really like to get the image files to show up on the new system.

Thanks,

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up