INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 11.1 Changing Column Width  (Read 731 times)

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
MC 11.1 Changing Column Width
« on: January 15, 2006, 08:33:07 pm »

I'm finally getting around to updating to 11.1.  <Excuse>Honestly, I know I would have been following along with the Beta releases, as I normally do, but this time I have to recreate all my "Customize Current View" settings (which is a pretty huge task) and I've been too lazy.</Excuse>

Anyhow, on with my issue...
In 11.1.99, when I'm adjusting the width of my columns, and I drag the column's right-hand "divider" to the right (in order to make the column wider), the bottom scroll bar doesn't update to enable me to still see the columns that have been "pushed off the edge" on the right until I leave the view scheme and re-enter it.  For example: if you put yourself in Details view and scroll all the way over to the right.  Take one of the columns that you can see on your screen (just not one of the ones all the way to the right) and widen signifigantly.  As you can see the bottom scroll bar doesn't update, so a bunch of your column items are no longer accessible (until you leave/re-enter the view scheme that is).

This scroll bar updated "live" as it should in 11.0, and I would guess it is just a bug.  However, since I haven't been paying attention... Is this known, or for some oddly unfixable reason?  Or should it be posted as a bug?
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

eba

• Galactic Citizen
Re: MC 11.1 Changing Column Width
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 04:48:20 am »

Dunno if this was fixed, I was still at 11.1.114 or something until the other day, and never noticed it...but it's been in the last couple of builds :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up