INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with a search  (Read 1118 times)

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
Help with a search
« on: October 10, 2005, 01:45:31 pm »

Is there any way to do a search for songs where the rating has been modified in the past X number of days? I'm trying to keep my ratings in sync with MusicMagic Mixer (http://www.predixis.biz/Predixis_Mixer.htm) and it's a real pain.
Sue

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Help with a search
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 07:54:38 pm »

anyone?
Sue

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 01:38:40 am »

can't be done.

if you're saving ratings tags in the file, which I believe is default behaviour, then sorting by date modified is about as close as you could get. obviously, that would be a catch-all solution, not limited only to ratings.

~sort=[date modified]-d

would place the most recently modified files at the top of the list.

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 02:05:21 pm »

Darn. I was hoping for an easier way. Oh well, it should get easier after I get the majority of my tag tweaking done. Meanwhile, I have sent Predixis a sample file with MC rating tags so maybe they will support reading them in a future version.

I was wondering about the sort by date expression… thanks for that. I need to start a file for all these little nuggets!
Sue

datdude

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 09:54:44 pm »

Darn. I was hoping for an easier way. Oh well, it should get easier after I get the majority of my tag tweaking done. Meanwhile, I have sent Predixis a sample file with MC rating tags so maybe they will support reading them in a future version.

I was wondering about the sort by date expression… thanks for that. I need to start a file for all these little nuggets!

Music Magic integration would be so cool in MC.  I would really like to see some sort of right click mix option or auto playlist queing with the MMM engine.
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake." -  Just a very big snowball

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 10:31:57 pm »

I would really like to see some sort of right click mix option or auto playlist queing with the MMM engine.
Yes, it would be awesome! By the way, your posts in the MMM and Slim forums helped lead me to MC, so… thanks! I'm really glad to have found it.
Sue
Pages: [1]   Go Up