INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC11.1 and serious iPod problem solved  (Read 900 times)

MarSies

• Galactic Citizen
  • Keep on doing mambo ...
MC11.1 and serious iPod problem solved
« on: October 13, 2005, 12:59:56 am »

jims, you were rigth. My iPod was stuck in a continuous software reset. Your method eventually worked after trying a million times. First problem was that the iPod did not appear on my PC at all. Second that the battery gave problems, for some reason it wasn't loading properly. I agree with you on your other comments about iPod support from JRiver.

IOth, I think this issue was caused by the alpha build. I went back to 11.0.316 and now my iPod is being filled again with delicious music. I will wait for a non-alpha build before updating/upgrading.

I hope that in this new subsystem the issue is solved where MC crashes if you upload to a handheld and simultaniously rate the same music. SteveG you made a promise ;)

Last item, I reported my iPod to the iPod service center for a repair. They would mail me with proper instructions. Until now no mail. Don't need the support anymore but it's strange  :-\

Marsies .....

lOth

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC11.1 and serious iPod problem solved
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 06:13:40 am »

thanks for letting us know MarSies

I will wait for a non-alpha build before updating/upgrading
Same here. I'm sorry for jims and MarSies, but I'm glad that thanks to the time difference between the US and ole Yurop I got to see there were issues before I could make the mistake of downloading and installing the alpha.
Pages: [1]   Go Up