INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cant import audio files  (Read 772 times)

nhallam

cant import audio files
« on: November 02, 2005, 05:54:45 pm »

I have had continous problems importing mp3 files into mc11 and cannot trust that all my files are there.  i have checked the option in tools import media and have scanned my music folder several times and it still wont pick up the file.  When i go to windows explorer right click and import it picks up the file eventually but i dont want to have to do this everytime.  It also has picked up the missing files when i would drill down in the search box folders  to the level of the music file that was missing.  Can the path be too long?  I have all my music in documents and settings\userid\my documents\my music and my search folder is listed as just documents and settings\userid\my documents.  Any help would be much appreciated, i am getting frustrated.  I have include the log.txt file  (not all of it) when i right clicked on the folder and it added the missing files no problem.  Hope it helps.  Sorry to make this so long wanted to make sure you have all details.

Media Center Registered 11.0.314 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 1816 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 256 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2900.2753 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.050902-1326) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2900.2763 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.050922-1642) / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive D:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive E:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive D: LITE-ON  LTR-52327S         Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:52  MaxSpeed:52  BurnProof:Yes
  Drive E: PIONEER  DVD-RW  DVR-107D   Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:9  MaxSpeed:9  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

5:35:02 PM: Import: GetSearchFolderList: Include: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\AlbumArt_{8F16D978-F27F-49C8-BE6C-30DE8D83928E}_Small.jpg
5:35:02 PM: Import: GetSearchFolderList: Include: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\desktop.ini
5:35:02 PM: Import: GetSearchFolderList: Include: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\Folder.jpg
5:35:02 PM: Import: GetSearchFolderList: Include: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\Stand Back The Anthology - Disc 2.jpg
5:35:02 PM: Import: GetSearchFolderList: Include: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\Thumbs.db
5:35:02 PM: Import: GetSearchFolderList: Include: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\Unknown Title.log
5:35:03 PM: Import: GetSearchFolderList: Include: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\Unknown Title.m3u
5:35:03 PM: Import: GetSearchFolderList: Exclude: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\Application Data\J River\Media Center 11\Thumbnails\{7CB90C3A-42A5-45E8-A407-8F101751B1D2}\
5:35:03 PM: Import: GetSearchFolderList: Finish (141 ms)
5:35:03 PM: Import: GetNewFiles: Start
5:35:03 PM: Import: AddFile: Found: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc One\10 In Memory of Elizabeth Reed [Live].mp3
5:35:03 PM: Import: AddFile: Found: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc One\Unknown Title.m3u
5:35:03 PM: Import: AddFile: Found: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\11 Never Knew How Much (I Needed You).mp3
5:35:03 PM: Import: AddFile: Found: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\Unknown Title.m3u
5:35:03 PM: Import: GetNewFiles: Finish (15 ms)
5:35:03 PM: Import: ImportNewFiles: Start
5:35:03 PM: Import: ImportNewFiles: Adding: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc One\10 In Memory of Elizabeth Reed [Live].mp3
5:35:03 PM: Import: ImportNewFiles:     New File: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc One\10 In Memory of Elizabeth Reed [Live].mp3
5:35:03 PM: Import: ImportNewFiles: Adding: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc One\Unknown Title.m3u
5:35:03 PM: Import: ImportNewFiles:     Failed to analyze / add
5:35:03 PM: Import: ImportNewFiles: Adding: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\11 Never Knew How Much (I Needed You).mp3
5:35:03 PM: Import: ImportNewFiles:     New File: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\11 Never Knew How Much (I Needed You).mp3
5:35:03 PM: Import: ImportNewFiles: Adding: C:\Documents and Settings\buf\My Documents\My Music\The Allman Brothers Band\Stand Back  The Anthology Disc Two\Unknown Title.m3u
5:35:03 PM: Import: ImportNewFiles:     Failed to analyze / add
5:35:03 PM: Import: ImportNewFiles: Finish (79 ms)
5:35:03 PM: Import: Process: Finish (250 ms)

Pages: [1]   Go Up