INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BUG in CD-Ripper  (Read 573 times)

Raistlin2000

• World Citizen
  • cross-fade-mani ac
BUG in CD-Ripper
« on: September 29, 2002, 02:28:26 am »

I have several classic compilations I want to split up, so that I have different folders for each artist.

That for I renumbered for example tracks 5-8 to 1-4, since they are from a different composer than real tracks 1-4 (I have already ripped)

AND NOW THE BUG: MJ rips not tracks 5-8, although highlighted, but tracks 1-4!! Even deleting track-numbers in tracks 1-4 didn't help. I think MJ rips here depending on tag numbers, which it shouldn't do!!

Could you fix this?
Thanks
Raist

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: BUG in CD-Ripper
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2002, 05:40:49 am »

I'm not sure I understand your question. Could you describe the steps you take in detail, then I can try the same steps on my system and see if I can reproduce the problem. Also, please list the version of MJ you are using.

Thanks!
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

Raistlin2000

• World Citizen
  • cross-fade-mani ac
Re: BUG in CD-Ripper
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2002, 07:36:14 am »

All I do is to change the track-numbers in MJ on the CD directly, before ripping! MJ doesn't rip accordíng to my highlighting, but according to track,numbers.

For example: I change track 3 to nr.1, start ripping, but at the end I don't get an mp3 containing track3, but track 1!!

I looked at the history, and didn't found any bug-fix according to this problem, so i stayed with my release.
(have a 1GB transfer limit/month, but I will change this to flat-rate soon ;D)

Raist
Pages: [1]   Go Up