INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Handheld Panes in 11.1.062  (Read 748 times)

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Handheld Panes in 11.1.062
« on: November 22, 2005, 03:51:55 pm »

Ok, Checked out the new Panes view for the handheld,

A little surprised at the location of the panes... But it's cool, Is this something that's being looked at for all of MC?

If I right click on artist, I get a box to Edit View Scheme, I click it and nothing happens.
I hope this means that we are going to be able to choose the visible columns, Like BPM and Image,
That way we can see if all the music on the handheld has been analyzed and what is missing a image file?

Thanks

Also, If I choose files from the HH and delete, can there be a status bar indicating how long remaining?

-

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Handheld Panes in 11.1.062
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 06:24:07 pm »

Ok, Checked out the new Panes view for the handheld,

A little surprised at the location of the panes... But it's cool, Is this something that's being looked at for all of MC?

If I right click on artist, I get a box to Edit View Scheme, I click it and nothing happens.
I hope this means that we are going to be able to choose the visible columns, Like BPM and Image,
That way we can see if all the music on the handheld has been analyzed and what is missing a image file?

Thanks

Also, If I choose files from the HH and delete, can there be a status bar indicating how long remaining?

Well in 63, the Edit View Scheme is gone. I guess that answers my question.    8)
-
Pages: [1]   Go Up