INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art not showing up  (Read 1157 times)

justmikie

Cover art not showing up
« on: February 22, 2006, 05:54:12 pm »

I'm brand new to Media Center.  I'm running 11.1.83.  I ripped my first 3 albums and got cover art for one, Born in the USA, Bruce Springsteen.  I didn't get Fore, Huey Lewis and the News, and also didn't get Nsync by Nsync.  I figured since I got one of them, I must be doing it right (have options set to get cover art).  I even get the dialog box indicating it is getting cover art, but no such luck.  It seems the other 2 albums should be popular enough to find cover art.  Am I doing something wrong?  I even right clicked and selected "get from internet".  Nada... :(

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cover art not showing up
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 06:34:16 pm »

You Should Update MC 11.1 to the current version.

If that does not work you can try my free Cover Art Plug-in.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

justmikie

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 07:04:53 pm »

I need to use 11.1.83 to work with MusicLobby from Cinemar.  I'll try your plug-in

thanks

wysocki

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 09:29:01 pm »

I'm having major cover art problems as well. I have the latest MC (151) and I keep all my images as \\htpc\c\music\images\artist - album.jpg and I have "include in tags" also checked because I want to be able to copy the mp3's to my CarPC where I need the tag image.

In MC, tracks that have images mostly say "Inside File" but if I hover the mouse over them, some don't show any image. Nor does it appear in the Now Playing vis. I remove art from the track, then do a Quick Find and it finds the image in the designated location and for a few seconds will display the full pathname of the image file. Then it usually changes to "Inside File" but once in a while, it just says "jpg" with no filepath or name. Deleting and re-adding sometimes works but not always!???

I am also using MusicLobby which is a "shell" for MC and I didn't know that it could only use older versions of MC with it. First I need to get MC running right by itself.

Pages: [1]   Go Up