INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ForsakenArdor: Thumbnail issues  (Read 697 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
ForsakenArdor: Thumbnail issues
« on: December 19, 2005, 11:58:15 am »

Cover art hasn't been uploading to the iPod for several builds now.

A small bug, the tool tip that pops up when you mouse-over a file to show file info no longer shows cover art.

Actually, I can't find any thumbnails anywhere.  I just tried erasing all thumbnails then rebuild missing thumbnails after reading another post, and while that took a while, nothing changed.  Tile view, album thumbnails, thumbnails, tool tip thumbnail, none are shown.  The only thumbnail is the one shown in the action window under file properties/image.

I wonder if these are all the same issue.  What types of files are you using, and how is the cover art stored?

If you show the "Image File" column, does MC have reasonable values filled in for all your files?

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

ForsakenArdor

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I hate Jay Leno.
Re: ForsakenArdor: Thumbnail issues
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 02:58:49 pm »

All of my files are mp3 format and I'm currently in the process of replacing l3enc 128 kbps files with maximum quality LAME VBR.  The image file field for the majority of my files shows like "c:\iPod\covers\[artist] - [album].jpg" while the remaining fields are blank.  I store all the art in one folder and not inside the file.  I don't think the iPod cover art is necessarily the same issue because thumbs have been working in earlier builds but cover art uploading quit a few builds back (somewhere in the 70s).
Pages: [1]   Go Up