INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Server and Theater view in Startup not working in 11.1.90  (Read 701 times)

Osho

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Media Server and Theater view in Startup not working in 11.1.90
« on: December 31, 2005, 01:55:08 pm »

Hi,

I noticed that if I have Media Server started (i.e. the media server icon is visible in the system tray) and if I have configured the media center to start up on Theater view mode then when I start up media center it does not start up in the theater view mode. It only starts in the Standard view. If I close the Media Server and then start up media center then it correctly starts in the theater view mode as configured.

This is with 11.1.90 version of Media Center. Let me know if you need more information.

thanks,
Osho

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Media Server and Theater view in Startup not working in 11.1.90
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 03:39:17 pm »

This sounds somewhat similar to the issue I described in this thread:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=29547.0

What I noticed was that the first time MC was started after Media Server was started, it always wanted to start in a window rather than maximized -- i.e. it did not "remember" it's size and always reverted to a window.  I always wanted it to start up in standard view, so I don't know if the issue would also effect the startup "mode," but your post reminded me of the issue I was seeing, so I thought it might be of interest to this subject.

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up