INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Button Desire !  (Read 1433 times)

cattani

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Come to Black Sea !!! Constanta !!!
New Button Desire !
« on: January 03, 2006, 08:25:53 am »

I think is good to add new button for Start/Pause Slideshow between Previous and Next picture. Is more easy to control image playback.
Watch the yellow indicator in the picture.
What do you think ?

thank you !
Fii optimist si asteapta imposibilul !!!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: New Button Desire !
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 08:45:02 am »

If you're watching only images, the pause button on the top bar works.

When watching images while music plays, you'll need to right-click or use the space bar.  The concern is that two play / pause buttons could be confusing.

We're open to ideas though.  Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

ferent

• Galactic Citizen
  • Go to Linux
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 10:20:46 am »

I would like more buttons on the botton bar, like rotate image or delete.
I allways see the photos in fullscreen and if there is one I donīt like, I have to right clic and find the option in the menu.

Itīs possible change the actual buttons for dinamic buttons like that (more intuitive):

Go to linux

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 04:21:52 pm »

I have missed the image file list:

Also, there were a few more useful things before: First Image, Last Image, Configure Image Playback, Configure Display, Windowed View etc.

The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

cattani

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Come to Black Sea !!! Constanta !!!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 12:54:22 am »

Another ideea is to remove the bar marked with yellow and group the button in one place.
Button like previous, play (maybe in the future), next, fullscreen, windwoed mode, fullscreen remain with autohide function in one place. Maybe in the future we have mini customize toolbar with few function for image playback.
The name of image, cover art,visualisation, track info, 3d, can be displayed in the right corner.

before

after
Fii optimist si asteapta imposibilul !!!

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 01:54:55 pm »

Hmm... no comments on this. I was serious about the image list. It was missing with rest of the display in the first MC 11.1 build (11.1.28), but never came back. It is currently awkward to change to a certain image if there is a long list of images.

Actually, I would like to see more slideshow functionality instead of less.

It would be nice if a user could first set a music playlist to play and then be a photo DJ.

Some kind of Playing Now that would not interrupt music playback should be available for images separately.

E.g. let's assume your are showing vacation pictures to friends and someone likes to see certain images again or perhaps you would like to quickly compare an image with a similar image from another trip without completely destroying the ongoing slideshow.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up