INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SoundBlaster Audigy 2??  (Read 669 times)

ChicoSelfs

• Citizen of the Universe
SoundBlaster Audigy 2??
« on: September 26, 2002, 10:57:32 am »

Yup that's true and now with 106db :P

http://www.soundblaster.com/products/audigy2/
Made in Portugal

TimB

Re: SoundBlaster Audigy 2??
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2002, 12:07:36 pm »

What are folks thoughts on this?  I was thinking of buying an Audigy and this ups the ante.

-=Tim=-
Boy do I LOVE Media Center!!!

JaredH

• Superfluously Articulate
Re: SoundBlaster Audigy 2??
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2002, 12:19:17 pm »

well, at first I had rave reviews of the audigy because ive been running one in my system since february, but i actually just ordered a new card because i found out that all of my resource problems while playing games were coming from the Audigy. If youre not a gamer, then you probly wont have any problems out of the card because the new drivers are much more stable than the first ones available. As far as the Audigy 2. I may get one in a few months depending on the reviews i read. Im hoping that the Audigy 2 is a reworked audigy with the resource sucking problems fixed. But im going to wait till at least december to order one just to be sure, maybe longer. I would steer clear of the Audigy if you do any gaming, but if youre an audiophile who listens to music and nothing but, then youll not be disappointed. For that matter, wait for the Audigy 2 and buy it and then let me know how well it performs. If it holds up to its Specs and it has the resource problem fixed, it will be well worth the $129USD.
J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up