INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scheme Panes  (Read 2082 times)

djStu

• Recent member
Scheme Panes
« on: February 27, 2006, 02:19:37 pm »

How can I remove the Schemes, Panes and Library Header Bar from the Audio library in the Content View?

I split MC into 2 views. I use the top view for Playing Now (showing only columns without any visualization). I pulled the Horizontal Splitter Bar upward to hide the visualization and to reveal only the Playing Now columns instead.

I use the botom view for my entire library, now listed in the tree as "Audio". Before the upgrade I did not have to worry about Schemes or Panes. Here, the Horizontal Splitter Bar does not conceal the panes or Library Header Bar, as it does in the Playing Now view.

Please tell me how I can remove Panes, Schemes and the Library Header Bar from  the Content View. I simply want a list of my audio library with only columns headers.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Scheme Panes
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 03:27:04 pm »

There's no way to hide the Header Bar that I know of.  Possibly if you customize a skin you could do it, but that'd be a pretty big amount of work for that goal.

I'm not sure what you mean by hiding the Schemes.  Do you mean the Tree?  Hiding the Tree View and the Panes still works same as always.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

djStu

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 04:36:16 pm »

My terminology might be inaccurate.

I cannot remove the Pane area above my library list, which I keep at the bottom section of the window. (I keep my Playing Now list at the top section of the wondow.)

The best I now can do is to delete the info, but I still have a blank area between the Header Bar and the my library list. It says "Empty (click here to configure)" just below the Panes and Options buttons.

Previously I had nothing but an horizontal splitter bar between the two lists. Now, between two splitter bars is a Header Bar and a Panes area. Before the upgrade, I did not have to waste screen area on this pane/scheme/header or whatever it's named.

BTW I never knew how to remove the Tree on the left side of the MC window, not that I wanted to do so anyway. Please explain this, especially if it is an identical process to removing the Panes, etc.

djStu

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 04:52:50 pm »

OK I now realize how to hide/remove the Panes area. I simply must click the triangles on the Horizontal Splitter Bar, which otherwise will not slide beyond a certain point.

However, the Library Header Bar still exisits between the upper Action Area (Playing Now list) and the lower Content Area (my library list). I split my view into 2 views. This Library Header Bar has on Panes button at its left and an Options button to the right.

I didn't have this nuisance before the upgrade. HOW CAN I REMOVE THE LIBRARY HEADER BAR?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 04:53:42 pm »

This is not configurable.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

djStu

• Recent member
Re: Scheme Panes (Thanks)
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 05:29:04 pm »

Thank you anyway for your time and effort.

I really like all the *other* changes in this upgrade.
Pages: [1]   Go Up