INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: simplest way to import songs playlists\thumbs to laptop from server?  (Read 685 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

Hi just curious.. what route you guys are using to put all your playlists, thumbnails etc onto your laptops? I have everything on my server, set up perfectly, And the way i've always done it, is getting really annoying, I right click server folder share it..Then i goto laptop open media center make playlists then drag the music files from server to the right playlists, after thats done, all My thumbs are missing i can't do a restore library, because now the destinations has changed to server and it won't recognize the files anymore..Any suggestions for easier use on my laptop? so that my laptop can play my server files? I don't want to do remote desktop because every time ya do remote desktop then my desktop has logon screen when not in use, and i can't use both machines w\ remote desktop, thats why i want them all shortcuted to medica center on lappy so i can use servr to play music and lappy.

thanks Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up