INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Continuous prompts for library server user name & password on 11.1.105  (Read 761 times)

ozmael

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile

I'm running Library Server  on 11.1.105 configured to use a password. When a client (same MC version) connects to this library, I continuously get prompts for user name and password (about 50 in my case).

This behaviour occurs as I scroll down the album view (with tiles). It seems like as I scroll further down (and new tiles come into view) that this triggers the password prompt. If I scroll back up, I don't get any password prompts. Scrolling back down past the point I scrolled down to last time will again trigger the password prompt. It seems that as I scroll down past a point where the thumbnails are cached, then I get the password prompt.

Once I scroll to the bottom of the list (and all of the cover art thumbnails are cached?), I can scroll up and down, and I don't get the password prompt.

Once all of the cover art thumbnails are cached, I can I exit the client and reconnect to the library and I only get the single password prompt.

My library is almost entire high bitrate WMA files (WMA High and WMA Lossless). I have stored my cover art inside the files and they are 500px by 500px JPG files.

Hope this helps.

Ozmael
Pages: [1]   Go Up