INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom Art  (Read 4009 times)

Neville

• World Citizen
  • I am the black crow king...
Custom Art
« on: November 25, 2004, 01:21:20 pm »

I have created new Custom Art icons based on beautifull Nuvola icon theme for KDE. This Custom Art reflects recent changes presented in MC 11.0.133 build so they are compatible only with this build. I know that there are going to be more changes in icons display, but I just can't wait to share them with you. If you like this icons, I can adapt them for future builds of MC 11 if there are more changes and if possible.

Here is the preview:

Download - Updated: Apr 27

Instructions are included in zip file.

Actual icons are not created by me, I simply use this icons, modified them a bit and adapt them to format suitable for use in MediaCenter. Also I use few icons from Custom Art previously released in this forum.
More info about actual icon files can be found here:
www.icon-king.com

bebop

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:Custom Art
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 09:55:53 pm »

Neville, these are quite nice, thanks.  they go very well with my "XP Candy" icons that I am currently using from stardock.   Bet

Shelly

• I love listening to music with Media Center!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 10:43:11 am »

Neville, these are quite nice, thanks.  they go very well with my "XP Candy" icons that I am currently using from stardock.   Bet

Bebop,

I was unaware of the existance of Cursor XP until your post sent me hunting last night.  It didn't take me long to decide to purchase and download the program.  These cursors are absolutely awesome!  Which candy icons are you using?  

Neville, thanks for posting your art.  As I've never used any custom art in MC, this will be a good starting point.

Shelly

bebop

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 06:56:03 pm »

Shelly...I have been using the icandy jr blue, the xp icandy, and have also gotten farkus xp by farkus markus, noni by carlitus, and of course i just have to change today to christmas time by paul boyer  ;D.   they are all available at wincustomize and the iconpackager sites.   And yes, sometimes I spend all day there looking at the wallpapers, themes etc that all those talented people have put up there when I should be getting things like laundry and housekeeping stuff done!!! ;D

Shelly have you made your own avatar yet?  Was  wondering if you followed up on Kings suggestions  ;)    I'm afraid I'm not that talented...I just seek out premade stuff on the net.

Shelly

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 10:21:00 pm »

Shelly...I have been using the icandy jr blue, the xp icandy, and have also gotten farkus xp by farkus markus, noni by carlitus, and of course i just have to change today to christmas time by paul boyer  ;D.   they are all available at wincustomize and the iconpackager sites.   And yes, sometimes I spend all day there looking at the wallpapers, themes etc that all those talented people have put up there when I should be getting things like laundry and housekeeping stuff done!!! ;D

Shelly have you made your own avatar yet?  Was  wondering if you followed up on Kings suggestions  ;)    I'm afraid I'm not that talented...I just seek out premade stuff on the net.

I've searched the sites that you've mentioned, but I'm only finding icons, not cursors.  Do you make your own cursors using the icons?  I'm not sure about you not being talented, if that's the case!  The icons are wonderful, by the way, and another diversion from doing the things I should be doing, housework and laundry included.  

No, I haven't started on the animated avatar.  I'm not going to even attempt to play with it until I get the Christmas cards done!!!

bebop

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2004, 10:41:41 pm »

Shelly, here is the link:
http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?library=25  

on this page on the left hand side are the lists of the other sites for cursor xp, windowblinds. icon packager   etc.(under library)    if you have already bought cursor xp, you should be able to download to your hearts content.  It will ask for your registration if you haven't registered on the site.   My current suite   for the holiday was found  here:  
http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?searchtext=christmas&sort=updatedate&order=Descending&library=22

and this one is today's pick!   http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?library=1&Holiday=on

Christmas time by mormegil, its towards the bottom of the page.  

Have fun!!!   Bet  

Shelly

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2004, 11:32:50 pm »

Many thanks, Bet!  I can't believe I've never stumbled across this site before and all of the wonderful artwork.

I'm going to have to force myself to go to bed tonight and who knows when the Christmas cards are going to get done!!!!!

Shelly

bebop

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2004, 02:54:16 pm »

another great site for art is at http://www.deviantart.com/    I am in awe of the talent of these people!!!    Bet ;D

Afrosheen

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Custom Art
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2005, 10:25:36 pm »

Yo great icons, do you got an iTunes set too?

Neville

• World Citizen
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 02:16:42 pm »

Thanks and sorry for late answer. There are allready an iTunes icons released by user Seviien. You can find it here here.

Neville

• World Citizen
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2005, 03:10:04 am »

Updated with icons for Options and Media modes.
For download see the first post.

Neville

• World Citizen
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2005, 01:37:59 am »

Updated again  :)
Fixed wrong options icons and some other small icons.

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2005, 04:03:53 pm »

Super work thanks looks very good
Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2005, 10:44:13 am »

Very nice work!

Any chance you'd submit these to the plugins page above?  I think they'll get a bit more exposure then.

Kudos :)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Neville

• World Citizen
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2006, 03:31:18 am »

Nuvola Custom Art updated for use with MC 11.1!

Download here

LonWar

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2006, 10:13:39 am »

Really nice... Thanks,
-
Pages: [1]   Go Up