INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No images in MP3 File Tags  (Read 833 times)

Nilsi

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
No images in MP3 File Tags
« on: January 30, 2006, 04:29:50 pm »

I guess it started somewhere in time with MC 11.0.xyz when I noticed for the first time that I don't get any images in my generated MP3 Files (it did 'til that day); no matter what I do since that day !!! Have tried several computers, some completly fresh installed, MC 11.1 ... So what do I do wrong. I have checked every place in MC for wrongly set options, but still I don't get no images in the MP33 (by the way, everything else is in there, Lyrics, bios, what ever you want ... but no d >:( images !!!!

Please may I get some advice here

JaredH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Superfluously Articulate
Re: No images in MP3 File Tags
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 05:10:36 pm »

Tools - Options - File Location:

Check the box that says "Store images in tags also"

Then go back to the file list and highlight all of the MP3s you want to put the images into. Right click and go to the "Image" sub menu and then click on "Quick find in file/cover art directory"

That should do the trick for you.
J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net

Nilsi

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 11:23:01 am »

Well thanx for your hint,
but this it not really what I'm looking for respectively what I expect from an application like MC. If I constantly adding for example mp3 converted wav files to my CF-Card removable media via the MC sync function, I don't want to add images manually but expect MC to do the image tagging for me, as it does it with all the other mp3 tags. Especially when it offers this in various setting options. I assume there is some not working right in MC now. Again, it worked up to a certain release.

What do the MC people think here?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 12:38:13 pm »

Previously, if the source file had internal art, the destination file would have internal art.

Next build has this change:
Files converted during handheld upload will always get an image saved in their tag if the format supports it.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up