INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Podcast Cover Art problem  (Read 733 times)

tgack

• Recent member
Podcast Cover Art problem
« on: February 20, 2006, 11:04:45 am »

I have found several feeds where the episodes contain cover art that is displayed in the Podcasts section of Media Center.  After downloading the files, the Image File tag states "Inside File"

However, when I play the mp3 file, the Cover Art will not display in the Playing Now window (using TrackInfo, Visualizations, or CoverArt).  Oddly enough the cover art is still display perfectly in the Podcast feed list when I select that episode that is now "On Disk" or wait for the tooltip popup while hovering over the episode in the feedlist.

I have tried redownloading, "Update Tags from Library", and also "Update Library from Tags" with no luck.  In my options, I have Location Rule: Next to File (folder.jpg) and also have checked Store Images in Tags Also. 

One thing I did notice- if I de-select the "Update Tags when File info changes" under the General options, and then download an episode, the cover art will properly display, including while playing the file and viewing the PlayingNow screen.  But as soon as I try to  "Update Tags from Library" in order to add the image into the file,  then the cover art then no longer appears in the Playing Now window.  So it appears to be a problem when writing the tags to the mp3 file?

Here is an example fo a feed where I have experienced this problem:
http://www.sohpodcast.com/chinesestories.xml

Thanks,
TGack
Pages: [1]   Go Up