INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: please, help me! i can't find the funtion to...  (Read 1241 times)

marquita188

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
please, help me! i can't find the funtion to...
« on: June 18, 2003, 07:40:27 pm »

...a song back, over and over again. like a favorite song you want to hear. can you tell me where it at? because i've looked and looked, but i can't find it anywhere!!!!!

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re: please, help me! i can't find the funtion to..
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 08:26:58 pm »

Make sure that song is the only song listed in Playing Now, and make sure that repeat is on. It should be one of the controls down by the player controls...

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 09:00:08 am »

If you heard the same tune 10 times in a row...would you want to hear it an 11th time any time soon? I deliberately try not to play stuff I like too frequently as to avoid burning out on them. Variety is the spice of life!

10-27

rovingcowboy

• World Citizen
  • I love media jukebox
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2003, 07:38:22 am »

i agree with you xen-uno ,  i cant stand to hear a song more the one time then play another one.

but my sister is just like marquita188  as  she will listen to the same song for up to 12 or 18 hours  and say she never even heard it once.  

all the time it is driving me nuts so  i leave the house and come back  and it is still playing that is when i blow up cause i am not going back out to where ever,  so i make her turn it off.

i can though listen to the same album like that.  but then there are about 20 songs and singers on an album.

;D

but as doof said make sure it is the only one in the playlist on playing now.  just select all others on the list and right click and then remove.   it will not have any thing to play but your fav. song.   so with the repeat turnd on it will play forever or untill windows crashes. 8)

the repeat switch is the arrow under the playslider  that has the line in it.  click it and the arrow splits and points both ways.  that means to continue playing forever.

roving cowboy / keith hall
Pages: [1]   Go Up