INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Having to "Double Click" in Playlist Group  (Read 836 times)

lemiller

• Recent member
Having to "Double Click" in Playlist Group
« on: February 24, 2006, 02:11:03 pm »

I have been a long time user of Media Juke box and more recently of Media Center 10. I am fairly familiar with how things work, having done much "tweaking" of things over the years.

Today I downladed and installed Media Center 11. One change I notice, that I am quite unhappy about, is having to double click every time I move from playlist group to playlist group in order to see the full list of files in the various sub groups/playlists.

I have searched through the various option menus to see if there was a setting I could change so that all the files in the playlist group display, as they did in previous versions, and couldn't find such a setting.

Is there a setting I can change, so that it works the way it used to, the way I need it to?

If not, is it reasonable to request that this be included (at least as an option) in future versions"?

If not (or if it will be very long in coming), I will have to go back to version 10 because it is absolutely essential to me to be able view (and sort, and save the sort order) of my various playlist groups.

Thank you very much for you help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up