INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Minor interface niggles  (Read 916 times)

park

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I wish I had more to say!
Minor interface niggles
« on: March 03, 2006, 11:08:31 am »

I would love it if in the customise current view window, when you add columns or sorting rules they get put one below the currently selected item, rather than at the bottom of the list all the time. It's annoying to keep having to click on the item and "move up" for each item.

Couldnt some kind of wizard style interface be put onto the media schedular. it could be so powerful if it were utilized or pushed more as a feature. I'd like to see something where you can select playlists to be played (for my alarm clock), to be analysed (while I'm asleep), for album art to be searched for (for after the analysing has finished), and thumbnails to be rebuilt etc. As it is I have to go to that web page to search for the rules and syntax and type it out myself. Seems I shouldnt have to.

Would really like a drop down "sorting" for the list view at the bottom, with customisable sorting methods, somewhere on the main interface, not buried in "customise current view".

datdude

• MC Beta Team
Re: Minor interface niggles
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 06:53:21 pm »

park,

if you go tools > options > sorting > saving changes on list header clicks, your last problem is solved. ;)
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake." -  Just a very big snowball

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!
Re: Minor interface niggles
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 11:42:21 pm »

true but only if you're in list mode, and only if you want to reverse click your list into the right sort order, which frazzles my brain sometimes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up