INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am beginning to feel like the senile senior now  (Read 943 times)

charles

• Recent member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I am beginning to feel like the senile senior now
« on: September 21, 2002, 06:00:13 pm »

A couple of days ago, several of you were helpful in sending me on my way to download Media Jukebox.  I have done so, and I am still in "a pickle".
I download music just about only from eMusic. com.  I have put three  albums to be downloaded, and I have not gotten one finished yet.  One went completely through, but it did not record.  The others just do so much and stop.
I don't know if it would be better for me to delete the first download of Media Jukebox and start over or what.
IfI can ever get this straightened out (without reading the entire "bible" of help, I intend to upgrade to the plus version in about three weeks.  We are leaving the country until early October, and I will upgrade when I return.  (Why did I put that; no one cares about that! Geez!)
anyway, can someone walk me through with steps 1 then 2, then 3.  I would sincerly appreciate it.
Oh, by the way, when I press thebutton fromEMusic to download, I frequently get the message "You are not recognized".  what does that mean
charles in illinois

Thanks guys; I really am feeling like an idiot now.
charles, the senile senior

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: I am beginning to feel like the senile senior
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2002, 06:10:16 pm »

Try going to Media Jukebox->Tools->Download Manager if it doesn't start automatically when Windows starts.
THEN log on to Emusic and try downloading.
If that works (it should be automatic), check to see where you have Download Manager downloading TO. They might be in a different directory than you think they are. You can do that by going to "options" in download manager. Check all the settings. You can do a lot of tweaking in there.
If that doesn't work, I'm stumped.
CVIII
That's right.
I'm cool.

zevele10

Re: I am beginning to feel like the senile senior
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2002, 06:19:25 am »

Are you sure you are the senior here?
Are you sure you are the ONLY ONE senile here?
Pages: [1]   Go Up