INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: playcount with zen micro  (Read 1231 times)

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
playcount with zen micro
« on: March 15, 2006, 12:11:57 pm »

I recieved my shiny new zen this morning and have rushed home from work to play with it. I've noticed that it has a playcount field for each track but these do not get copied from or back to MC... is this possible? ;)

SwellGuy

Re: playcount with zen micro
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 04:04:05 pm »

We aren't importing that information for any devices other than iPods right now. That info is saved in metadata and would be pretty slow to access. But it's certainly on our radar.

You can also set a rating on several WMDM compliant devices.

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 04:04:27 am »

Fair enough.... hope it happens soon - would be very cool! Another couple of things I have noticed that aren't show stoppers but are a little wierd!
1) Whenever I sync I lose my settings on the device
2) I have the conversion options set to "Convert All" as the files are 160kbps in MC and I want 64kbps on my micro. This works ok until I sych a file that has protection eg from napster. This file obviously can't be converted but I would still like it to transfer. Is it possible to have a "Convert if possible" option in the handheld options?

SwellGuy

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 04:27:10 pm »

1) Do you mean settings like play count, ratings, etc.? If so, that will be the case until we implement importing.
2) We should have this handled in the next build. It work on newly imported files or on all files if you update the library [select all tracks, right-click, select Library Tools > Update Library (from tags)]

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 01:06:07 am »

Do you mean settings like play count, ratings, etc.? If so, that will be the case until we implement importing.

i mean the player settings such as equaliser and menu settings....  ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up