INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Track Info Plugin Customisation  (Read 751 times)

fatt_fill

• Recent member
Track Info Plugin Customisation
« on: March 24, 2006, 03:16:03 pm »

Hi all,

I'm using MC in my car on my carputer.  I intend to put a steering control in to make it easier to control, but currently am just using a 7" tft touch screen.  Theatre View is great for navigating the library (apart from the need to double click to browse through the screens, as discussed previously in several posts), however when playing a playlist I move to Full Screen View.   ;D

I'm lookin into the possibility of putting "buttons" into a track info plugin that will allow me to create a track info page that not only displays the artist, track name, cover art etc..., but allows me to feed back controls to MC to allow me to include large buttons for Vol UP/DOWN, skip tracks etc..  As MC can be controlled over a web interface, and supports integration with loads of stuff including Girder, I figured this wouldn't be too difficult?   ?

Does anyone have any ideas on whether this is possible, whether anyone has already done it, would find this be useful, or can suggest another approach to ease control of these primative functions via a touch screen

With thanks,
Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up