INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sync problem  (Read 865 times)

sherbs

• World Citizen
Sync problem
« on: March 30, 2006, 05:35:57 pm »

I created a folder as a device so I could convert mp3s (down to 128) to it and then transfer them to my PPC.
Yesterday I queued up a pile of music and synced, worked fine.
Today I queued up a pile more music and synced. I now have two copies of everything I converted yesterday.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong as trying to get this program to do anything other than play stuff is frying my brain.

Cheers.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: So much for Sync
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 05:53:40 pm »

What's the exact device you're using?

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

sherbs

• World Citizen
Re: So much for Sync
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 06:16:40 pm »

At this point the actual device is irrelevant as MC won't sync with it and won't redect it (see previous posts). I've set up a folder as a device as a workaround so I can sync with the folder and then copy the folder contents to the PPC (HTC Wizard).

As I say, the first time I tried to add more files to this folder, every file that was already in there was duplicated. I'm just wondering if there's a setting I don't know about that's causing the duplication.

sherbs

• World Citizen
Re: Sync problem
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 04:52:51 pm »

So, I managed to get rid of the dups by importing the 'device' folder into MC and manually deleting them.

Again, I've had to take the long route to do something that should be simple and again, it appears my request for help is going to disappear with me none the wiser.

Cheers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up