INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorting Presets  (Read 779 times)

park

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I wish I had more to say!
Sorting Presets
« on: April 02, 2006, 10:58:49 pm »

The pop-up menus with different sorting presets listed in them on the main interface, are an excellent addition to MC, and make flexible browsing nice and easy. I like the little thumbnail size slider too.

Just to really finish off the sorting options though, in customize current view, it would be nice if the "sorting/preset/load..." menu contained the sorting presets from the aforementioned main menu. Then we could tweak these presets to our liking and still always have easy access to them.

By extension, if there were something in the MC's main "options" page, or perhaps the "edit viewscheme" page, to allow us to choose which sorting presets get listed in the pop-up menus, then, well sir, that would be just dandy.

park

• MC Beta Team
Re: Sorting Presets
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 11:33:26 pm »

On second thoughts, everything I suggested in the previous post would need to be configured in general options, since you wouldnt really want the sorting presets to be different per-view. You'd never remember how you's defined them.

You would want to define what they mean, and which ones you want to see in the pop-up menu, universally.

park

• MC Beta Team
Re: Sorting Presets
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 09:04:15 pm »

Bump.

This is really the last change I want regarding the new interface (this and album thumbnails playing in track order).

MC has come so far these last few months. I now use Tile view exclusively to navigate and play music, and only use panes for general tagging and tagging what should go on the ipod. Thank you JRiver.
Pages: [1]   Go Up