INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art & New Build  (Read 2139 times)

stevenf

• World Citizen
  • It works for me....
Cover Art & New Build
« on: May 26, 2006, 03:19:41 am »

As i have aleady said on a previous post, i cannot save the coverart images with the file, so i downloaded the lastest build 11.1.185 hoping that would solve the problem, but alas, the problem was not addressed and you can still not save the image inside the MP3 file.

I would appreciate some help on this topic, i can be quite time consuming having to import each picture whenever i have to fully uninstall the program, which has heppened just recently.

Thanks

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cover Art & New Build
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 05:32:43 am »

I just tested it with a mp3 it worked
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 07:04:49 am »

stevenf,

I suppose you have enabled the "Store images in tags also" option. (Options > File Location)

But do you have the "Store tags when file info changes" option enabled too? (Options > General)
Also, you need to have "ID3v2" tag saving enabled in the input plugin options. (Tools > Input Plug-in Manager > Input > MP3 Plugin > Configure). Though, these two options should be enabled by default and probably you have not deliberately changed them.

I tried this with a test file and it worked fine. Here is the file I used. Would you like try it?

A small test clip (466 KB)

(right-click > save target...)
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

modelmaker

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 10:17:57 pm »

I also have no problem storing the images in the tags. Follow Alex's instructions and you should be ok.
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

stevenf

• World Citizen
  • It works for me....
Cover Art & New Build - Fixed
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 12:45:40 am »

I'm not sure what i did exactly as i checked every possible problem, but one thong i did do was i added the images from playlist missing coverart, and it worked. Whether that was the reason i don't know, however, thanks for all your help.

StevenF
Pages: [1]   Go Up