INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Outstanding work...  (Read 1400 times)

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Outstanding work...
« on: April 14, 2006, 10:20:43 am »

About two months ago, I started evaluating MC.  I purchased it about 1 month ago, and couldn't be happier.

Simply put, I think the JRiver crew is doing a fantastic job.

I've been in the software development business for longer than I care to admit, and have been an avid software explorer and historian so to speak.  I've seen a lot of software in my years, but have only experienced a handful whose developer's possess the rare  combination of outstanding customer support and feedback, product development skills, and the ability to rapidly deliver robust, quality software, with a wonderfully rich feature set, and excellent user interface.  And you simply cannot beat the price!

You are truly exemplary in the industry.

Thank you, and congratulations to you all,
MrC
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Outstanding work...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 11:38:59 am »

Thanks Dad!

We truly appreciate the kind words.

(p.s. if it isn't obvious, the "Dad" part is a joke :P )
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

olarte

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 12:22:00 pm »

I have to 2nd MrC's comments.

Although I'm not a devloper\programs I do work in IT, and have 15 years experience in testing\deploying etc...

over the last 3 weeks I've tested\retested and updated MC and have resolved or at least found an explenation to every single task\question that I was concerned with.

It still amazes me the capabilities, robustness, reliability and speed that MC has... after 5 years or more of collecting Media and dreaming of a key product that would let me manage over 30,000 files I'm happy to say that MC is the winner of them all.

Unique features like adding it's own tags to Jpgs (which comes in handy if you loose or want to rebuld the library) to incredibly fast execution\searches etc... makes this program simply unique. Then there is the very reasonable price, and the forums where we all contribute as a group...

Needless to say I'm doing my best to contribute here, and to tell all my co-workers, friends and pratically anyone that will listen to check out and register MC.

Iv'e even offered tutorials to my friends on how to use it, and get over the initial learning curve of having all these wonderful  features at your disposal.

If anything the only "shortcoming" for MC is that it is so full of features that at first glance it can be a bit intimidating. But once you jump in and get comfortable you will never look back.

Thanks for such a wonderful product. ;)

jgreen

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 12:32:07 pm »

Me too!
This is a first-rate crew, and their commitment to excellence and sense of adventure is contagious!  (Er, don't worry, guys, I'm not claiming anybody's contagious.)

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 01:40:19 pm »

I became contagious four years ago. This disease won't go away...   ;D

Thanks!
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 02:00:25 pm »

This disease won't go away...

It is like a fungus
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Bendra

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 06:54:58 pm »

Senior user emeritus here...

I have my moments...but you guys rock!
Pages: [1]   Go Up