INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: editing cd labeler  (Read 940 times)

nickharambee

• Galactic Citizen
  • doh!
editing cd labeler
« on: April 14, 2006, 08:44:03 am »

hi

i am wondering whether it is possible to change certain features in the cd labeler.  i am pretty certain that these can't be changed from within the program, but maybe it is possible to change some code somewhere to get this working as i would like.  these are the features i would like changed:

(i) the ability to change the default labels that cd labeler loads, e.g. the contents (font sizes/cover art etc.) and positions of the frames.
(ii) if (i) isn't possible, is it possible to save a project and then load it but have it point to another album so that the frames will stay the same, but the album info/cover art will be updated
(iii) change the dimensions of the back cover (it is too small - it is currently 11.5 x 14.9 cm, when it should be 11.8 x 15.1 cm).
(iv) when i select 'generic with fold-over front' from the media options under print settings, the inside of the front cover is on the wrong side.
(v) the ability to remove quotation marks and bracket from the default track listing settings
(vi) the ability to copy and paste frames

thanks

nick

jeffspl311

• World Citizen
  • Reaper of Righteous Riffs
Re: editing cd labeler
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 01:23:34 am »

Oh man, and what I absolutely need is the ability to use expressions to define what gets printed other than being limited to track name, artist, duration. I REALLY need BPM.

Thanks,
Jeff

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: editing cd labeler
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 05:23:42 pm »

I've noted your suggestions for MC 12.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up