INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with Album Art in Media Server  (Read 872 times)

RiderFan

Help with Album Art in Media Server
« on: January 21, 2006, 06:32:59 pm »

I setup the media server and a client today, that part was easy. Songs play and everything runs smooth.

Album Art appears as it should, except in G-Force Platnium (Newest build). In G-Force, no album art appears like it should, and in the media server log, this is the error that I get:

01/21/06 18:25:08 - Received request for cover art: F:/My Documents/My Music/ABBA/Gold- Greatest Hits/01 Dancing Queen.wma
01/21/06 18:25:08 - Unable to serve cover art, file not found

Any help would be appreciated.

(G-Force and album art work correctly on my server PC) (I did try to search for this topic but couldn't find anything relevent)

RiderFan

Re: Help with Album Art in Media Server
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 06:54:00 pm »

Another thing I should add is when I play from the hard disk library, G-Force album works fine, it's just when I use the Media Server that I get the above mentioned error.

GreggP

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Help with Album Art in Media Server
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 12:33:49 pm »

I'm having the same problem displaying album art when playing songs from the media server. However, this is happening when I set the Playing Now disply to cover art, visualization or track info.

It's a little confusing because some of the album art shows up while others don't.

Is there a combination of settings on the server and client that must be set to get the cover art displayed consistently?
Pages: [1]   Go Up