INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 11.1.183  (Read 23934 times)

omnifiuser1

• Recent member
Re: Media Center 11.1.183
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2006, 08:47:51 am »

.cue sheet music files through the UPnP server do not play correctly -- UPnP server always starts at the beginning of the mp3 (or flac) file instead of playing within the music file.

jaguar.x

• Junior Woodchuck
  • no matter what you do...
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2006, 10:57:09 am »

This is a minor bug, that had existed for a long time since MC10 I think.

Almost all of my audio files contains the cover art inside, and I am used to use the image file in the visualization.

Ok, the strange behavour occurs when I change the skin of the player while playing.  Th visualization changes the cover art image to the default Media Jukebox 8 icon, I do not know why this happens (this is a new installation, my old PC died some time ago).

Some comments?

Best regards.

P.S. how can I post an image from my local disk, to better illustrate the bug?
______
...for every begin there is another end to keep on beginning...

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2006, 04:19:39 pm »

Ok, the strange behavour occurs when I change the skin of the player while playing.  Th visualization changes the cover art image to the default Media Jukebox 8 icon, I do not know why this happens (this is a new installation, my old PC died some time ago).

I don't have this strange behavior. The cover art image stays the same when I change the skin while playing. Tell me which visualization you use, so I can test with the same visualization.

A day without laughing is a day without living

jeffspl311

• World Citizen
  • Reaper of Righteous Riffs
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2006, 09:27:11 pm »

When I Sync to the main memory of my XV6700 it works great. When I try to sync to the memory card (2 GB mini SD card) I always get a dialog whose title is:
Confirm Configure Device

And the message says:
The device 'XV6700 Storage Card' is not configured to synchronize.

Would you like to configure this device now?

I always say OK, and I always configure it just like the main memory, but no joy. Thus, clicking on the Sync Now button never works in header of the main view. HOWEVER, the really strange part is that if I drop files here like it asks me to in the action window, and then click the Transfer button, it works like a charm!!! So there appears to be some disconnect between the sync logic and the transfer logic... sync bad, transfer good! :)

Cheers,
Jeff

datdude

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2006, 10:53:48 pm »

last played column in files at bottom is not sorting correctly.

It seems to be mixing the years up.  Only when I resort the column does it actually sort correctly.
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake." -  Just a very big snowball

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2006, 11:38:04 pm »

I just restored, reinitiallized, and synched an iPod (4th gen).  When the sync was done, it said it still had to synch two songs (which should have been synched.)  I ran another sync without changing anything, and these two songs now uploaded fine, after which a recheck sync showed "fully synchronized."

For some reason, the first sync simply decided not to load two songs which synched fine on the second sync.

Larry

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2006, 09:29:33 am »

Bugs for Media Center 11.1.183

• Theater View is really slow. Previous builds were much more responsive, both in navigation and in playback than .183 is. Just a thought, but was the change maybe after the Ignore Articles sorting bug was fixed?
  • Remote server will frequently crash MC. I've been trying to pinpoint a concrete way to reproduce it, but so far, all I can see is that it looks like if you make multiple selections too quickly, it'll crash.
  • When MC attempts to import .mov files from my camera, it's renaming them based on the Image Name setting I have in the Scanner Options. So it's getting saved with a .jpg extension and it's doing something funky to the file as well, because even if I rename it back to a .mov extension, it's unplayable. It's almost like it's trying to convert the .mov to .jpg.

Here's a link to the resulting file...

Before I renamed it...
After I renamed it...

• MC is storing View Settings based on the name of the View Scheme. If the name changes to something never used before, then MC creates a new View based on that name. Rename it back to what it was before, and MC will show you the View as it was under that name. Give it a completely new name again, and you get the default view settings again. This behavior persists even after closing and restarting MC.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up