INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ftp picture albums etc.  (Read 745 times)

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
ftp picture albums etc.
« on: May 07, 2006, 08:26:41 am »

we get thumbnail and image size options...

the plea goes out for some kind of thumbnail/image text masks to apply here too.

It would really help bring pages like this to life....

don't you think?

some template choice would be neat too... once a thumbnail is clicked on, some form of previous, next, back to thumbnails buttons are expected by practically everyone out there. Well, at least, by my Mum, anyway ;) :D , who, forgetting about the 'back' button, phoned to ask how to move away from the page after clicking a thumbnail!!

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: ftp picture albums etc.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 03:53:38 pm »

I want image handling beefed up so bad it sometimes hurts. I'd pay extra for stuff like enhanced ftp upload options with expression enabled captioning and template choices and DVD slideshow authoring and emailing that allowed for embedding the image in the body of the email as well as a standard file attachment and editable default messages and version history and stacks and exif preservation and editing and.....
Digital camera ownership is on the up all the time and I can't help the feeling that MC is letting itself down with in this department. I would like to have MC do for my images what it has done for my audio over past few years.

I understand that there are greater forces at work around here than my little wishlist so please don't mis-understand my badgering. It's just that it all feels so close, yet so far...

Is it at all likely that any of this kind of thing might see the light of day in an up-coming release?
Pages: [1]   Go Up