INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: View Scheme Browsing Sessions & Filtering  (Read 678 times)

datdude

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
View Scheme Browsing Sessions & Filtering
« on: May 13, 2006, 04:37:24 pm »

I have a lot of view schemes and would like to eliminate some of them due to having to switch to them and interrupt the middle of a current browsing session, when I would rather be able to filter with some sort of mechanism toggling that on and off whatever the filter is, without resetting the current ‘browsed in’ view scheme.

I often drill down into several tile categories before I find a group of songs I would like to search through.  Currently you cannot filter these songs in any way, as MC through the search filtering resets the current ‘browsed in’ user session.

MC needs to do better job at not destroying the user’s browsing session in any way unless the user explicitly indicates so!  MC is so powerful and intricate in its browsing capabilities, that the program needs a better way of not disrupting things when certain browsing time has been put into a view scheme, yet still allow the user to continue to filter!

Does this make sense, and what could be changed in order to achieve this browsing nirvana (maybe some sort of filtering module separate to the search box)?
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake." -  Just a very big snowball
Pages: [1]   Go Up