INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MediaCenter Crashed with no warning  (Read 1070 times)

jbony

• Recent member
MediaCenter Crashed with no warning
« on: May 16, 2006, 10:28:35 pm »

Tonight, I simply open Media Center to listen to some musics before going to bed. Then, for no apparent reason Media Center crashed and when I tried to re-open it, I got a screen telling me that My 30 day trial period is expired and gave me the option to "Buy it Now" or "Restore licence".

Why am I having this problem?
Did anyone experience such issue before?

That 's pretty much the third time I have this problem, now because of this issues I used 3 out the allowed 11 licenses

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MediaCenter Crashed with no warning
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 10:43:50 pm »

First of all, don't worry about the Restores, J River would issue you more if you needed them because of problems with MC/your hardware and/or software(they're pretty friendly guys!) They don't want you to stop using MC, they're just doing they're part to stop piracy. :)

>First check your system clock for the correct date.

>If that checks, have you changed anything on your computer, ie: computer or network name?
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

jbony

• Recent member
Re: MediaCenter Crashed with no warning
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 07:20:24 pm »

First of all, don't worry about the Restores, J River would issue you more if you needed them because of problems with MC/your hardware and/or software(they're pretty friendly guys!) They don't want you to stop using MC, they're just doing they're part to stop piracy. :)

>First check your system clock for the correct date.

>If that checks, have you changed anything on your computer, ie: computer or network name?
No I haven't changed any settings to my computer at all. I was watching the Heat/Nets basketball game on My PC and when the game is finished, I turned off the Turner applications and opened MC.

MC started playing nicely, and all of a sudden, it crashed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up