Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MJFS?  (Read 1895 times)

LanceD

• Recent member
MJFS?
« on: June 23, 2006, 01:13:32 pm »

Hi.

I've been playing around with creating new Theater View skins. For the most part, the Main.xml file has been pretty easy to understand with a little bit of trial an error. Is there a document to explain MJFS 1.8 (or any version for that matter) anywhere? If not, maybe someone can help me with one specific problem. This block is in the Main.xml file of most of the skins:

<TEXT>
   <Item Text="[Location]" Location="***" TextColor="FFFFFF" Rect="2.5,0.2,89.0,5.4" Capitalization="0" Alignment="0" />
   <Item Text="[Time]" Location="***" TextColor="FFFFFF" Rect="90.0,0.2,99.0,5.4" Capitalization="0" Alignment="1" />
</TEXT>

It's pretty self explanitory. It displays the Location of the current screen, and the system time at the top of the screen. Is there a list of other text items that can be displayed? Perhaps song/artist info etc...

Thanks!
Lance

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re: MJFS?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 04:31:55 pm »

I'm not sure if it works or not, but you could try [Artist] or [Album] or whatnot. Basically any of the field names inside []. But like I said I don't know if Theater View supports that or not.

LanceD

• Recent member
Re: MJFS?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 03:25:08 pm »

Doesn't seem to support that. I've tried all kinds of things inside the square brackets but 'Time' and 'location' are all that seem to work. Kinda strange.
Pages: [1]   Go Up