INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audible Podcasts won't Play(Change Path of Audible Podcast Folder)  (Read 1221 times)

ocenter

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile

Is there any way to choose separate locations for the Audible podcasts? I get the wall street journal from audible every morning and now they improved that by making it a podcast so it downloads every morning at 6am. Only problem is that my podcasts folder are on a separate drive (with all my music) and the audible location is set to the default location (c: drive). Now the files wont play if they aren't dl'ed to the "audible" folder and I would change my podcasts folder to the same audible folder, making for a very messy and chaotic folder. The files play fine if I download them as you would a book, but If I set up a feed (and the location of all podcast folder is not in the audible folder) they download but will not play. Can I change the path of just the audible podcasts? Thanks

ocenter

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: Audible Podcasts won't Play(Change Path of Audible Podcast Folder)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 10:06:52 pm »

Okay I just figured out that MC11.1 is converting(or just renaming) the podcast that is downloaded from Audible, making it unplayable. Why is MC11 renaming the podcast?  :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up