INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 11.1.190  (Read 3235 times)

SwellGuy

Media Center 11.1.190
« on: July 27, 2006, 02:36:26 pm »

This is the latest version of MC 11.1.  Your MC11.0 license will work with it.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.  MC11.1 is a free upgrade from MC11.0.

If you're new to MC11, please use the build from our download page here:
http://www.jrmediacenter.com/download.html

This latest build (usually safe) of MC11.1 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter111190.exe

MC History

11.1.190 (7/27/2006)

1. Fixed: Problems with iPod's with the latest firmware installed (or updated via iPod Updater 2006-06-28).
2. Changed: Double-clicking an empty playing now no longer shows Access Control filtered files. (even though they wouldn't play)
3. Fixed: Removing an MJMD tag from an image that had other unknown appid blocks after the tag could cause an issue.

11.1.189 (7/20/2006)

1. Changed: Revised messaging on install when a previous version was detected.
2. Fixed: When a library would fail to load, the prompt for restoring a library backup was not working properly.
3. Fixed: The uninstall icon in Control Panel could be incorrect.
4. Changed: Increased the minimum size of the OSD. (again)
5. Changed: Updated the Czech translation. (thanks Johnny B)
6. Changed: Updated the Korean translation. (thanks Junghwan)
7. Fixed: Audible Podcasting extension set to mp3 and thus failed to play.

11.1.188 (6/19/2006)

1. Fixed: Running the launcher (MC11.exe) when a different version of Media Center was already running on the system could cause a crash.
2. Changed: Increased the minimum size of the OSD.
3. Fixed: Made date parsing in Podcast feeds more forgiving. ( fixes http://www.bigpoker.ca/Rounders_rssfeed.xml )

11.1.187 (6/16/2006)

1. Fixed: MC would occasionally crash when playing certain .MOV files.
2. Fixed: Closing MC while some modeless dialogs were open (like Plugin Manager) could cause a crash.
3. Fixed: Added support for bmp, gif, jpe, jpeg, png, tif & tiff file types for iPods supporting photos.

11.1.186 (6/7/2006)

1. Changed: Pressing "Play" to play visible files when the tree was focused wouldn't honor a user search.
2. Fixed: iPod Nano model # MA353LL/A was not properly detected.
3. Changed: Library views of "Albums" no longer group all albums with the same name together.
4. NEW: Updated the Spanish translation. (thanks Alfredo!)
5. NEW: Updated the German translation. (thanks bytestar!)
6. Changed: "Album Thumbnails" are sorted internally by track number instead of the same sorting as the current view.
7. Fixed: Switching to a non-playing zone while certain visualizations were showing could cause a crash.
8. NEW: Czech language translation added. (thanks Johnny B!)

11.1.185 (5/24/2006)

1. Changed: Updated the German translation. (thanks Nick Schlüter!)
2. Fixed: aac/m4a tags that were written to the end of media files could not be read.
3. Fixed: Audible files transferring to MTP devices failing. Required WMP hotfix added to install.
4. Fixed: Streaming m4a and ra/ram/rm audio tracks from Library Server could not be played.
5. Fixed: When not playing mp4 type in DirectShow, MC could not correctly categorize mp4 as video or audio (and classified all mp4s as video).
6. Fixed: MP3 files with slightly corrupted frame data could cause an MC crash.
7. NEW: Added an Italian translation. (thanks to Marco!)

JONCAT

Re: Media Center 11.1.190
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 05:14:51 pm »

Set image as desktop not working at any size.

DC

Media Center Registered 11.1.190 -- C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 11\

Workstation 5.2 Service Pack 1 (Build 3790)
AMD Unknown 2499 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1047 MB, Free - 450 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.3790.1830 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.3790 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.3790 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.3790 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive D: _NEC    DVD_RW ND-3520AW  Mode:ModeSecure  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive D: _NEC     DVD_RW ND-3520AW   Addr: 0:1:0  Speed:24  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: Yes /

retro

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 08:40:05 am »

Upgraded from 11.1.188 to .190.
After that, I can't rip any cd's anymore, the program hangs right after connecting to YADB. Verified on two different computers.

Going back to 11.1.188, everything ok.

Jonas

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 03:31:08 am »

I sometimes tend to use Alt-f x to quit a program.  In most programs this works; in others it has no effect and I have to hit Alt-F4 which means I have to move my fingers a bit more.  And then there's Media Center, which starts exporting all playlists which can't be cancelled...

I know I shouldn't be using keyboard shortcuts blindly but this shortcut is so common across so many different pieces of software that perhaps it would be possible to change it in Media Center too, having Alt-F X exit the program?

Now that I look closer at the mnemonics, it would also be more logical to use Alt-F U to open an URL and Alt-F P to print, rather than P to open an URL and R to print.  But I don't use those mnemonics so I personally don't care too much about them...

Pages: [1]   Go Up