INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: clear playing now button  (Read 988 times)

rjm

• Citizen of the Universe
clear playing now button
« on: October 10, 2006, 12:27:09 pm »

Please consider adding a "clear playing now" button to the customize toolbar dialog. I find it a pain to have to right click playing now to clear it.

Bleu_Marin2

• Recent member
Re: clear playing now button
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 01:19:00 pm »

I agree

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 02:07:09 pm »

Is it so awkward? I mean,

right-click anywhere inside the Playing Now list > select Clear Playing Now
or with the keyboard: Ctrl+A, Delete

vs.

move the mouse pointer to the exact location on the top or bottom toolbar > press the button

... or do you mean that you would like to be able to clear the PN list outside PN for some reason?
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

rjm

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 02:29:51 pm »

When I tag new media I give it a quick listen to ensure all is ok before committing to my library. I find I am constantly clearing PN from outside PN so that the highlight is removed from the file and I can more easily double check my tag edits. Clicking a button at the top would be faster than right clicking playing now.

I thought this might be a 60 second change for the developers that others might also find useful.

In general, I do not understand why all commands are not available in the customize toolbar dialog. Rather than debating which should be available and which should not, why not make all commands available?

Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up