INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with DJ_Hazelwood's "MultiInfo" track info  (Read 988 times)

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Problems with DJ_Hazelwood's "MultiInfo" track info
« on: October 20, 2006, 08:29:18 pm »

DJ_Hazelwood's MultiInfo trank info plugin is still one of my favorites, but I've noticed that I have to keep re-enabling the "toggle image" option.  For no apparent reason, the image will suddenely stop being disabled every so often, as if I toggled it to "off," but I did not.  Is there something I can do to keep the image toggled "On"?

Thanks,

Larry 

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Problems with DJ_Hazelwood's "MultiInfo" track info
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 09:45:28 pm »

I noticed another problem as well:  The MultiInfo plug-in seems to have problems with streaming audio.  When I display the PN screen with MultiInfo, it interfers with the MC display.  I am unable to make any changes to the "Setup" since it keeps immediatelty switching back to the "Main" view.  Also, if I try to bring up the window to adjust the "Playback bar" settings, it won't show up until I hit the "stop" button.  I notice that when the MultiInfo is on screen, the cursor keeps shoing the hourglass over and over.  It's as if the MultiInfo plugin is making MC constantly "update" it's information, which causes everything to keep being "reset."

This does not happen with local mp3 files, nor does it happen with "other" track info screens.

Thanks,

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up