INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creation of playlists on handheld.  (Read 1479 times)

elexander

Creation of playlists on handheld.
« on: October 18, 2006, 09:38:26 pm »

I've resently changes from an oridnary mp3-player to a windows mobile-device with a compact flash storage card since I don't want to carry around two dirrerent devices with music playing capabilities.

I had no problems syncing my playlists with the old mp3-player. The music transfered fine and MC created playlists that the mp3-player could read. How ever, since I changed to a pocket pc, the music is transfered as it should, but MC doens't create any playlist-files.

I remember an option I used sometime in options -> handheld where I could choose wich format the playlist should be in avd everything, but with my pocket pc and the storage card I can't even find this option.

Automatic creation of m3u-files seem to be equally relevant in this case as with any ordinary mp3-player.

Any thoughts?

UPDATE: The stangest part is when i plug in my phone with a Memory Card (secure digital), the option with playlist format is there, and I can transfer both mp3 and m3u-files.

gbdesai

• World Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Creation of playlists on handheld.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 09:17:15 am »

Did anyone ever figure this out.  I just got a Blackberry 8800 which has  MicroSD card and have the same problem with MC12.
Pages: [1]   Go Up