INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: playing music and images  (Read 1031 times)

polar

playing music and images
« on: November 28, 2006, 11:42:32 am »

I have the coverart scanned as jpg images in the same playlist as the mp3 files, when playing this list it is starting with the first mp3 from the list, but the image playback starts with the last image? I would prefer that it would start with the first image from the list. (btw shuffle = OFF).

A have a request regarding the Display View, would it be possible to have a direct link in the menu to the 'playing now' menu (instead of: File - Quick play - Playing now) and can this list be based on ID3 tag instead of file name?

Found also a strange thing, since the last builds it seems that the right mouse button in the media library became pretty slow, not in the first column of the view scheme, but specifically in the second and third collumn.

btw love the noire skin and all the new features in MC12

Thanks

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: playing music and images
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 12:02:05 pm »

I have the coverart scanned as jpg images in the same playlist as the mp3 files, when playing this list it is starting with the first mp3 from the list, but the image playback starts with the last image? I would prefer that it would start with the first image from the list. (btw shuffle = OFF).

this one's been in my buglist for several builds now:
slideshow playback from library browser
from [album] tiles, during audio playback, select an album tile and then click on the "play" link. The slideshow always begins with the last file in the list. If no audio is playing, the slideshow starts correctly, with the first file.
I think it's the same bug.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 02:06:50 pm »

This should be fixed next build.  Thanks for the heads up.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

polar

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 01:28:13 pm »

Great

Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up