INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 12.0.121  (Read 6211 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 12.0.121
« on: November 29, 2006, 05:11:20 pm »

This is the latest version of MC 12.0.  Any MC12.0 license will work with it.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

If you're new to MC, please use MC11.1 from our download page here:
http://www.jrmediacenter.com/download.html

This latest build (usually safe) of MC12.0 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MC12/MediaCenter120121.exe

12.0.121 (11/29/06)

1. NEW: Recent right-click commands and send to commands are remembered between sessions.
2. NEW: Theater View sizing and layout better accounts for varying aspect ratios. (widescreen, etc.)
3. Changed: In video and DVD player unconnected filters are removed from filter graph to avoid complications.
4. Fixed: Canceling a transcoding data burn was not working correctly.
5. Fixed: Disc capacity for transcoded data burns was still not calculated correctly in some cases.
6. Changed: Recent Playing Now playlists show in the tree immediately instead of after a view refresh.
7. Optimized: Improved tree building / refresh speed.
8. Changed: Navigation tree did not support Page Up / Page Down keys.
9. Fixed: Scrolling in the tree while renaming an item didn't cancel the edit.
10. Fixed: In certain cases, image playback could start with the last image instead of the first image in a list.
11. Changed: List skinning supports "HotSelectedText" color.
12. Changed: Scrollbar skinning supports 4 states for the scrollbar background.
13. Fixed: Clicking on the player area while in display view would steal the focus from the display, making keyboard shortcuts stop working.
14. NEW: URL filetypes are determined by the mime-type provided by the server. (NOTE: the usage of ~~~stream~~~.mp3, etc. is now obsolete -- only enter the URL in the Open URL dialog)
15. Fixed: In rare cases, switching skins while playing music could cause a crash.
16. Fixed: Previously scheduled events wouldn't run until the "Scheduler" was visited once in the tree.
17. Changed: Album analyzer works better when dealing with multi-disc sets. (where the disc number is set)
18. Changed: Added "track change" notification to the automation event mechanism.
19. Changed: Updated height, width, and dimensions to also be available for video files.

12.0.120 (11/27/06)

1. NEW: JRSS surround sound processing is optional when converting 2 channel audio to 4 or 5.1 channel audio.
2. NEW: Subwoofer cutoff frequency is customizable when converting 2 channel audio to 5.1 sound.
3. NEW: Equalizer works with 4 channel, 5.1 channel, etc. audio sources.
4. NEW: Equalizer equalizes each channel in a separate thread (improves performance on HT and multi-core machines)
5. NEW: DSP "Effects" works with 4, 5.1, etc. channel sources. (unlike equalizer, effects only apply to main left and right channels)
6. Fixed: If "update from cd database" was selected for a CD and no matches were found or user canceled, existing tag values were still getting wiped out.
7. Fixed: Playing a flv video directly from YouTube or Google Video would not work unless the user has previously played a local flv file.
8. Fixed: The selected 3D visualization could revert to "Picture Terrain" in some cases.
9. Fixed: Temporarily disabled writing out IPTC headers to prevent problems when loading jpeg files in PhotoShop.

12.0.119 (11/22/06)

1. Fixed: Playing files with internal art could stack images in the temporary folder until the program was closed.
2. Fixed: Adding a large number of files to a data disk burn would freeze MC for an extended time.
3. Fixed: Folder renaming for a data disk burn wasn't working correctly.
4. NEW: When emailing log files (Help > Logging...), both logs are placed in a single zip file.
5. Fixed: "Burn Disc" start page didn't have a border on the Data Disc name field, making it hard to read.
6. Fixed: "Burn Disc" start page would be too tall in data mode.
7. Fixed: In some Action Window pages, controls could draw with black backgrounds in certain cases.
8. Changed: In a new library, "Camera" is a default search field.
9. NEW: During image playback, the next and previous image are preloaded in a background thread for near-instant image switching.

12.0.118 (11/21/06)

1. Fixed: The "Compression" field would not be properly filled when ripping a track. (use "Update Library (from tags)" to fill in any files missing this field)
2. Changed: Replaced "Category" in field properties dialog with "Flags". (to pick what media type a field belongs to, etc.)
3. Fixed: "Playing Now" would display properly with translation enabled.
4. Fixed: Text and images in Theater View that keyed off of location didn't work properly with translation enabled.
5. Fixed: Video podcasts could still have an unknown media type.
6. Fixed: "Crop" aspect ratio setting did not work properly in video player and TV when video window was resized.
7. Changed: Changed how FF and REW are carried out. Some MPEG-2 files previously had problem updating image should perform better now.
8. Fixed: Ratings not getting posted back to MC from iPod if the files were manually transferred.
9. Fixed: Transferring protected files to an iPod could case MC to hang.
10. Fixed: Some asx streams wouldn't play.
11. Fixed: MC was identifying non-iPod devices as though they were iPods.
12. Fixed: Files with internal art wouldn't show their art when switching from G-Force to another visualization.
13. NEW: Theater View uses an on-screen keyboard for performing searches. (NOTE: only Noire skin updated -- others to follow)

12.0.117 (11/20/06)

1. NEW: Added "Move Next To Play" to file commands in Theater View Playing Now list.
2. NEW: Theater View list-style shows small icons next to the text.
3. Fixed: Gridlines were not appearing in lists.
4. NEW: Dropping files onto "Playlists" or any playlist group will create a new playlist with those files.
5. NEW: Right-click "Playing Now" in the tree has "Edit Playing Now..." for drag-n-drop editing in the Action Window.
6. NEW: Streamlined the Action Window "Build Playlist" so only a single-click (or drag-n-drop) is required to make a playlist.
7. Fixed: Scrollbars wouldn't redraw properly when releasing them when the mouse wasn't over the scrollbar.
8. Changed: "Playlists" view header has a "Add Playlist Group" button.
9. Fixed: When burning a data disc, the "disc name" field allowed an illegal length name to be typed in.
10. Optimized: Skin switching looks smoother and happens faster.
11. Changed: Playlist groups have a unique icon in the tree.
12. Fixed: Seeking from the start of a converted on-the-fly file with the UPnP Server (and DSM32 e.g.) didn't work.
13. Fixed: Some UPnP playback types could fail.
14. Fixed: Podcasts wouldn't properly understand some file types.
15. Fixed: Data disc folder naming option was broken.
16. Fixed: MP3 files not playing on some iPods.
17. Fixed: In very rare situations MC was analizing non-iPod devices as though they were iPods.
18. Fixed: With a multi-monitor system, maximizing app, showing fullscreen display on a different monitor, and then returning could switch the monitor the program was on.
19. Changed: Reworked how stacks of audio images are generated so that stack images are broken on album boundaries instead of image boundaries. (this fixes some library server stack issues)
20. Fixed: MP4 file types occasionally listed as 'not supported' for transfer to iPods.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

drosoph

• MC Beta Team
  • TiVo-aholic
Re: Media Center 12.0.121
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 05:15:37 pm »

19. Changed: Updated height, width, and dimensions to also be available for video files.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You .... Been trying to figure ways to define which files can be sent to TiVo, which are HD, etc ...

Robert Taylor

• Living in a Smokeless Zone...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 05:22:26 pm »

NEW: Recent right-click commands and send to commands are remembered between sessions.

I drop to the floor and start wriggling around like I'm having a coniption with joy...

Many thanks for listening (once again) to the wishes of your humble users...

cheers
Rob
Cheers
Rob

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 05:24:04 pm »

1. NEW: Recent right-click commands and send to commands are remembered between sessions.

Your Vote Does Count

Many Happy Campers Gather Around The Fire

There Seems To be A Problem With

I select tools, advanced, record sound.

Enter the artist and album

then select lookup tracks

The Search May Fill The Combo Box For Album Selection But Renders No Information, From Yadb, It Looks Like This Is Also Broken In MC11.

Just tested it on 12.0.121 too
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Shelly

• I love listening to music with Media Center!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 05:49:29 pm »

Merry Christmas to Us!!

EpF

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 05:51:27 pm »

Including ranges in search expressions with an 'or' modifier overrides other searches, e.g;

[Rating]==1 or [Rating]=3-4

returns only ratings 3-4. (Same with "[Rating]=3-4 or [Rating]==1").

Some library fields which show up in viewschemes and searches are not available in 'Library & Folders' section of Options.

gappie

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 05:55:01 pm »

the recent playing nows work great now:

thanks

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 06:02:22 pm »

Theater View Lists

2. NEW: Theater View list-style shows small icons next to the text.

Where there are no thumbs to show, no image is displayed next to the list text at all. For consistency, could the NoThumb.png image be used please - just like everywhere else.

Theater View Search

1. It's not possible to right-arrow from the backspace button
2. Or down arrow from 7 or 8
3. Or down arrow from the last row of letters to the top and visa-versa (ie, list wrapping as is the case with other lists).

RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

gappie

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 06:05:16 pm »

2. NEW: Theater View sizing and layout better accounts for varying aspect ratios. (widescreen, etc.)
it not only works better on widescreen but also on 'longscreens'. on my 1050X1680 screen i get the time completely for the first time. great!!

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 06:07:54 pm »

The "twitching" after scrolling in Theater View continues.  The character and degree to which it happens changes from system to system and is effected by resolution selected for full screen display, but it happens to SOME extent on EVERY system I've tried when using 1024 x 768 for the full screen display.

It usually happens a full second or so AFTER the scroll has stopped, and sometimes it only effects the lines in BETWEEN the text in the list.  It's as if MC is "recalculating" where the lines should be drawn, and shifts them slightly.  I can see some of the lines "overlapping" after the twitch.  On my main Theater View system, however, the text of many of the lines wiggles back and forth slightly for a few seconds, which is REALLY annoying.

I'm fairly certain that this is an MC problem and not a drivers/graphics card issue since MC is the ONLY application that does this, and since I see it on different systems with different graphics cards and different drivers.

Please see this thread for more info:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=36880.0

Thanks,

Larry

Quixote

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 07:25:25 pm »

IsEmpty([field],0) is not returning "1" on empty string fields

Renaming this file using IsEmpty([Artist]) should return a "1".  Notice the artist field is empty.

Returns a "0" instead.

slipknot

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 08:45:01 pm »

NEW: Recent right-click commands and send to commands are remembered between sessions.

I drop to the floor and start wriggling around like I'm having a coniption with joy...

Many thanks for listening (once again) to the wishes of your humble users...

cheers
Rob

Post pix....

slipknot

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 08:53:08 pm »

5. Fixed: Disc capacity for transcoded data burns was still not calculated correctly in some cases.

Seems better now, I can burn the 800mb of ape files as mp3 now.

Any chance of getting overburning allowed so I can choose to try to fit things on one disc if I know it will make it (and of course my fault if I am wrong)?

Thanks

rjm

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 10:58:29 pm »

Thank you very much!

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 11:14:02 pm »

I just thought I'd say I'm positively thrilled (with more than #1).  Good job!

'Nuff said.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

rpalmer68

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 12:33:07 am »

Auto import seems to be broken in this build for me.

When I launch MC my monitored folders are not imported until I start the "auto" import manually or going into the options screen and press OK or Cancel.

Also, are we going to get Pg Up and Pg Down back in Theater Biew (please??)

Cheers
Richard

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 12:55:37 am »

Also, are we going to get Pg Up and Pg Down back in Theater Biew (please??)

Pg Up and Pg Down are both working for me in Theater View.  Where are they not working for you?

Larry

Mr ChriZ

• :-D
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2006, 03:30:21 am »

In Noire the little grippy thing between the horizontal and the vertical (outer limits music) scrollbars is missing.

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2006, 05:27:29 am »

Pg Up and Pg Down are both working for me in Theater View.  Where are they not working for you?

Larry

He means the Pg Up / Pg Dn buttons have been REMOVED from the Theater View left-hand nav menu.

My guess is that touch-screen users are not going to be happy about this....
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 06:03:44 am »

He means the Pg Up / Pg Dn buttons have been REMOVED from the Theater View left-hand nav menu.

My guess is that touch-screen users are not going to be happy about this....

Ah -- I see.  Thanks for the clarification.

Larry

dcwebman

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 07:11:59 am »

Never heard anything before so I guess a picture is needed. If the frost menu backgrounds are going to stay for Noire, can you please darken the disabled text a bit so it's a little more readable?

Perhaps a different color for instructions would be better. Or allow a way to make the menu backgrounds solid again like we were able to before the frost came about. Thanks.
Jeff

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 07:44:29 am »

a old Bug is still exist.

Update File Information from Filename(s)
shows translated Text in the Presets  ;)  but it functions only with english strings.  >:(

Like that is the function for users of another language than English is not usable.
The Program must work also with the translated text/strings correctly, and not force the English strings.

Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2006, 08:12:12 am »

This build is showing 12 albums as Incomplete, however, upon going to the folder where the files are located I find that All files in each of these albums have:
1- the same Album Artist, Artist, and Album names in the tags
2- are in the same artist\album folder
3- are numbered sequentially (with no missing number or duplicate numbers)
4- have been imported into the library
Yesterday, prior to installing this build, I had NO Incomplete albums in my library (this is one of the things I check whenever I am finished tagging & importing files).

I am stumped as I see no reason for MC to consider these incomplete, has something been changed?
. . . the game is rigged

skeeterfood

• We're all just food for the skeeters.
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2006, 08:44:30 am »

This build is showing 12 albums as Incomplete, however, upon going to the folder where the files are located I find that All files in each of these albums have:
1- the same Album Artist, Artist, and Album names in the tags
2- are in the same artist\album folder
3- are numbered sequentially (with no missing number or duplicate numbers)
4- have been imported into the library
Yesterday, prior to installing this build, I had NO Incomplete albums in my library (this is one of the things I check whenever I am finished tagging & importing files).

I am stumped as I see no reason for MC to consider these incomplete, has something been changed?

I'll assume that's related to:
17. Changed: Album analyzer works better when dealing with multi-disc sets. (where the disc number is set)

It doesn't seem to be working completely for what it was intended to fix either, since the following album is still shown as incomplete:
Code: [Select]
Disc # Track # Name Artist Album Filename
1 1 Eat The Rich Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\01 - Aerosmith - Eat The Rich.wma
1 2 Love In An Elevator Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\02 - Aerosmith - Love In An Elevator.wma
1 3 Falling In Love (Is Hard On The Knees) Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\03 - Aerosmith - Falling In Love (Is Hard On The Knees).wma
1 4 Same Old Song And Dance Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\04 - Aerosmith - Same Old Song And Dance.wma
1 5 Hole In My Soul Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\05 - Aerosmith - Hole In My Soul.wma
1 6 Monkey On My Back Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\06 - Aerosmith - Monkey On My Back.wma
1 7 Livin' On The Edge Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\07 - Aerosmith - Livin' On The Edge.wma
1 8 Cryin' Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\08 - Aerosmith - Cryin'.wma
1 9 Rag Doll Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\09 - Aerosmith - Rag Doll.wma
1 10 Angel Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\10 - Aerosmith - Angel.wma
1 11 Janie's Got A Gun Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\11 - Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun.wma
1 12 Amazing Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\12 - Aerosmith - Amazing.wma
2 1 Back In The Saddle Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\01 - Aerosmith - Back In The Saddle.wma
2 2 Last Child Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\02 - Aerosmith - Last Child.wma
2 3 The Other Side Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\03 - Aerosmith - The Other Side.wma
2 4 Walk On Down Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\04 - Aerosmith - Walk On Down.wma
2 5 Dream On Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\05 - Aerosmith - Dream On.wma
2 6 Crazy Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\06 - Aerosmith - Crazy.wma
2 7 Mama Kin Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\07 - Aerosmith - Mama Kin.wma
2 8 Walk This Way Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\08 - Aerosmith - Walk This Way.wma
2 9 Dude (Looks Like A Lady) Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\09 - Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like A Lady).wma
2 10 What It Takes Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\10 - Aerosmith - What It Takes.wma
2 11 Sweet Emotion Aerosmith A Little South of Sanity M:\Albums\Aerosmith\A Little South of Sanity\11 - Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion.wma

skeeterfood

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2006, 08:53:04 am »

Um, I don't know why, but MC all of sudden just decided that the album I said in my previous message wasn't complete, is now complete.  I did nothing but import a few new songs into the library (from a different album).  Very strange.

Oh BTW it does seem like others have reported that OTTO is taking a nap.  I had to manually import those files, even though there were in a watched folder.

-John

sbsp2

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2006, 10:48:02 am »

The scrollbar does not work any more when viewing Tag -> Format detail (ID3vX Tag data) in AW.

EpF

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2006, 11:00:36 am »

Or allow a way to make the menu backgrounds solid again like we were able to before the frost came about. Thanks.
Yes please! The translucent menus often have the undesired effect of focusing your attention on certain parts of them. The biggest problem is that, especially with long menus such as Navigation (if you use the toolbar button), you begin to rely on familiarity with the layout of the menu in order to locate the things you need. The fact that the background to the translucent menus is usually not the same each time negates that familiarity and, as a result, makes the menus somewhat uncomfortable to use.

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2006, 11:16:25 am »

This may not be an MC issue, but when I have MC maximazed on my 2nd monitor and am working with folders on my primary monitor, if I use the taskbar right-click command "Cascade Group" Media Center will restore to it's smaller size (it will un-maximize?), which is not desired to me.
. . . the game is rigged

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2006, 11:17:56 am »

Update File Information from Filename(s)
shows translated Text in the Presets  ;)  but it functions only with english strings.  >:(

It should work fine with translated strings.

If you save a preset while in English mode, it'll still be in English when you switch to German.  However, if you use German only, everything should be German.

skeeterfood

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2006, 12:25:30 pm »

The scrollbar does not work any more when viewing Tag -> Format detail (ID3vX Tag data) in AW.

I was just about to report this...  Confirmed.

The mouse wheel does work though.

-John

skeeterfood

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 12:35:11 pm »

I have a view scheme called Audio Tagging set up as follows:
Tagging (Playlist->Smartlists\Tagging which has 9 Smartlists)
Album Artist (auto)
Album

Works fine in panes mode, but if I choose "Taggings" I get 9 blank boxes representing the 9 Smartlists under Smartlists\Tagging.  Furthermore, it seems that drilling into each blank box does not filter the items based on the associated Smartlist.

-John

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 12:47:12 pm »

Auto import seems to be broken in this build for me.

Me too

But forcing a import also has it's problem.

1. MC keeps crashing on Me
2. now i got to the end, it states it is fixing broken links and is stuck there for the past 2 hours at 31,342 of 31,342. with it using 50% CPU useage
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

jlencion

• Recent member
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 02:28:37 pm »

I found a possible bug with MC12. Here's the situation:

I have MC12 installed at home with the Media Server running so I can connect from work and listen to all of my music. All is great with that.

However, when I connect to home from work, all of my podcasts get downloaded onto my computer here which eats up all of my streaming bandwidth and disk space.

This may be related to the fact that I store my podcasts at home on a mapped network drive (Z:) and I also have Z: as a mapped network drive at work.

Is this a bug? Is there something that I can just reconfigure to prevent this?

Thanks!

Craig

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2006, 03:16:56 pm »

18. Changed: Added "track change" notification to the automation event mechanism.

This sounds promising, is this 'automation event mechanism' documented anywhere?

Thanks
Craig
MC2Slim - Windows Shell and JRiver Media Center Integration for Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2006, 03:27:46 pm »

I found a possible bug with MC12. Here's the situation:

I have MC12 installed at home with the Media Server running so I can connect from work and listen to all of my music. All is great with that.

However, when I connect to home from work, all of my podcasts get downloaded onto my computer here which eats up all of my streaming bandwidth and disk space.

This may be related to the fact that I store my podcasts at home on a mapped network drive (Z:) and I also have Z: as a mapped network drive at work.

Is this a bug? Is there something that I can just reconfigure to prevent this?

Thanks!

Podcasts are sent with library server.

If you configure podcasting to only download what you tell it to (on the server), it'll carry to the client as well.

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2006, 03:32:49 pm »

Matt have you read my new post and can you it now confirm ?
Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

skeeterfood

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2006, 03:38:17 pm »

Oh BTW it does seem like others have reported that OTTO is taking a nap.  I had to manually import those files, even though there were in a watched folder.

I found that going into Tools->Auto-Import Options->Options, un-checking then checking "Run auto-import in background", then clicking OK causes OTTO to start working in the background again...

-John

gitcheye

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Darned if you do and darned if you don't!
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2006, 03:57:22 pm »

MC 12.0.119 says working for 10 minutes when reading Toshiba Gigabeat S 60 when player is over 50% full.  Almost immediate when 30% or less.
Gitcheye

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2006, 04:03:58 pm »

This sounds promising, is this 'automation event mechanism' documented anywhere?

Thanks
Craig

Check here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=34427.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up