INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stupid question (i took ambien, work with me)  (Read 2533 times)

drosoph

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • TiVo-aholic
Stupid question (i took ambien, work with me)
« on: November 09, 2006, 11:57:27 pm »

I'm working on Sharing a Library (SMB) across multiple PCs.  I've created a drive map and can see the library files, what directs the library to know where the cover art & thumbnails are located?

Magic_Randy

• MC Beta Team
  • I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..
Re: Stupid question (i took ambien, work with me)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 01:45:59 am »

Try:

Options - File Locations - Image Location

drosoph

• MC Beta Team
  • TiVo-aholic
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 01:29:00 pm »

Now that tells it where the cover art is stored, but it doesnt tell it where the THUMBNAILS are stored.

How do I get to that?

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 01:34:22 pm »

You can't access that via MC's options, but you can through the registry.  The key is:

HKCU\Software\JRiver\Media Center 12\Properties\Thumbnails - Base Path

The default is: [Application Data Path]Thumbnails\

You can change this to wherever you want.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

drosoph

• MC Beta Team
  • TiVo-aholic
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 05:11:04 pm »

Perfect, I searched the registry, I was just searching for the wrong text ... I included the full known path.

jgreen

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 08:22:32 pm »

drosoph--

I laugh my @$$ off everytiume I read your subject line.  You've got my vote for the funniest subject line on the forum, thank you! 

BTW, the same thing happens to me everytime I take Glenlivet. 

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 08:39:25 pm »

i took ambien, work with me

I am taking Lunesta tonight for the first time.

Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 06:01:55 am »

prescribed, or did you click on one of our resident spammers' links? ;)

Lunesta
eszopiclone (ezz sop e clone)

What is the most important information I should know about Lunesta?
   •    Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Lunesta will cause drowsiness and may cause dizziness. If you experience drowsiness or dizziness, avoid these activities. Lunesta should be taken just before bedtime. You may experience some carryover effects the next day.
   •    Do not drink alcohol while taking Lunesta. Alcohol will increase drowsiness and may increase dizziness while you are taking Lunesta, which could be dangerous.
   •    Do not stop taking Lunesta suddenly if you have been taking it for more than 1 or 2 weeks. This may cause withdrawal symptoms and make you uncomfortable. Talk to your doctor if you need to stop treatment with Lunesta.

What is Lunesta?
   •    Lunesta is in a class of drugs called sedative/hypnotics or sleep medications. Lunesta affects chemicals in your brain that may affect sleep.
   •    Lunesta induces sleep and causes relaxation. It is used to treat insomnia.
   •    Lunesta may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 10:21:09 am »

Prescribed $40-$50 for #30 2mg

They Come In 1mg, 2mg, 3mg

I took 1 1\2 pills to use the max doseage, I still woke up at 3am, but i did go back to sleep. 2 nights ago I got about an hour of sleep.

It seemed To Help last night

I have too many voices in my head, so it is hard to sleep sometimes. I wish they would just shut up and go to sleep also, But no.....
Fayetteville, NC, USA

jgreen

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 10:31:45 am »

Are those voices saying, "King, let's stay up all night writing great software?" 

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 11:29:54 am »

No

Maybe 20 Years Ago.

I have found out when reading when you get older some people get insomnia, sometimes it is due to an illness. sometimes it is just for a few weeks sometimes it is chronic (thats me) since for the past 3-4 years i have been taking Amitriptyline (75 mg ) for sleep disorder. Normaly A 25mg dose is used for sleep disorder. Amitriptyline is also a Tricyclic Antidepressant.

the problem i have is the side effect of Weight gain, and thats why i was taken off of it.

Fayetteville, NC, USA

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 02:18:08 pm »

I have too many voices in my head, so it is hard to sleep sometimes. I wish they would just shut up and go to sleep also, But no.....

You better learn how to stop those voice in your head! Just take this voices like fish in the ocean. Is the ocean bothered by all the big and small fish swimming around! No! Not at all!
Or try to imagine yourself a big elephant and all the voices in your head small flies sitting on the elepant's thick skin. Does the elephant get bothered by them! Try to visualize those situations and naturally calm down and relax.

Use relaxation and meditation techniques, yoga, progressive muscle relaxation, self-hypnosis, self-awareness, visualizations, breath control etc. - or a very simple technique - listen less to music and listen more to silence, around and within, become aware of the silence and discover the soothening world of silence. You will see, you will throw your pills away. And also, many people simply need less sleep when they get older, sometimes just 3 or 4 hours. But our mind is still telling the old script that we need 8-10 hours of sound sleep. It is simply not true.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2006, 02:33:37 pm »

You better learn how to stop those voice in your head!

Unfortunately, that doesn't work for everyone.  Plenty of disorders are physiological, and in many cases have strong genetic causality.

To each their own.  I agree that our nation is terribly over-prescribed and over-medicated.  However, that doesn't mean it's always wrong.  I know plenty of people who have made an honest, thorough effort to use many so-called alternative therapies which have failed on their own, but were very helpful in combination with carefully-regulated medication.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 04:38:04 pm »

I Used To Use Vodka And Gin Until I Blacked Out.

I Can't Do That Anymore.
Fayetteville, NC, USA

gappie

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 05:10:48 pm »

the voices (i always say that my head is to busy thinking a hunderd thoughts at the same time without any  system) and lack of sleep are to familiar. the strange thing is that the last two years the voices appear much less, and there are periods i sleep very well several days after another, with out any reason. funny is that i still have some problems to concentrate after so much sleeping. all the energy.

for those interested, there is belgian writer, annelies verbeke, who wrote a beautiful novel (her first) about somebody  with insomnia. very funny well writen story. and i recognized enough in it. its translated in english and german its called, slaap!, or sleep! or schlaf! (no, its not a therapy book)
Pages: [1]   Go Up