INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I forgot how  (Read 1362 times)

Deerhunter

I forgot how
« on: September 03, 2002, 04:46:41 pm »

I'm stupid or I forgot how to play or convert ordinary cds and add them to my hard drive. What am I doing wrong?

sekim

RE:I forgot how
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2002, 04:56:31 pm »

Push Rip CD button in the toolbar. Pick your format (mp3,Ape, etc.) from options when the pop-up appears. Once done with that click OK. You are now the proud owner of a freshly ripped CD!

Deerhunter

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2002, 04:57:45 pm »

Help I am trying to convert an ordinary wave cd to ape and add them to my exterior hard drive G: which is a usb drive. Help me set up mj8.

Deerhunter

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2002, 05:00:36 pm »

No I am not. I have tried that a dozen times and it says something like open drive parameter failed.

sekim

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2002, 05:11:20 pm »

What version of MJ? Try 360.

Deerhunter

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2002, 05:11:45 pm »

I can play mp3 disks on my cd player but not ordinary music disks. I have just installed a usb 2.0 card but both my usb G: drive and my cd player playing mp3's works. Just not for wave files. I have the box checked to play wave files.

Deerhunter

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2002, 05:54:48 pm »

I downloaded version 3.56 but it refuses to recognize my cd player if it has a music disk in it. It will play cd's with mp3's. My settings are wrong somewhere.

Deerhunter

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2002, 06:32:00 pm »

Still plays mp3's fine. When I try rip a music disk it says open drive failed parameter is out of range. What gives?.

Deerhunter

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2002, 06:39:06 pm »

Music cd's play fine in Windows Media Player so it must be a problem with mj8. I notice mj is always set on drive e which is my cdplayer that doesn't work. I change this setting to drive f but it always reverts back to drive e. Drive f is my only working cdplayer and also my cd writer.

Deerhunter

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2002, 07:00:51 pm »

When I disable digital playback mj appears to play the cd but you get no sound at all. I have checked all my sound settings and they are all okay. Especially since wmp plays okay and mj plays mp3 files okay.
HELP!

Deerhunter

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2002, 06:29:39 am »

to the top

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2002, 07:02:51 am »

deerhunter,
You have a much better chance of a reply if you will use a subject that describes the problem.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

Deerhunter

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2002, 11:51:56 am »

Sorry I first thought it was a simple setting I had wrong. As I got farther into it I found it was a real problem with MJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up