INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I open an existing playlist in the AW??  (Read 938 times)

johnnyboy

• Citizen of the Universe
How do I open an existing playlist in the AW??
« on: December 30, 2006, 11:00:02 pm »

How do I open an existing playlist in the AW?
I can only seem to open a new one, I cant see any option to open existing ones??

johnnyboy

Re: How do I open an existing playlist in the AW??
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 11:00:52 pm »

Also cant seem to see how to have two playlists open at once in the AW? I'm sure we could do this?

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 02:19:37 pm »

the option to open existing ones has moved onto the right click menu of the individual playlist.
So, you find the playlist, right click on it, then choose, 'edit playlist', and the action window opens and flashes at you.

I personally find this a lot less intuitive that the old, "edit existing playlist" option we used to have in the action window.

johnnyboy

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 11:40:15 pm »

the option to open existing ones has moved onto the right click menu of the individual playlist.
So, you find the playlist, right click on it, then choose, 'edit playlist', and the action window opens and flashes at you.

I personally find this a lot less intuitive that the old, "edit existing playlist" option we used to have in the action window.

Couldn't agree more.
I want to do something in the action window so I expect to find the option to do it in the action window.
I dont expect to be having to go all over the place to parts of the tree to do things in the action window - this is not at all intuitive.
Pages: [1]   Go Up