INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tabs in skins, a question.  (Read 1450 times)

gappie

tabs in skins, a question.
« on: February 28, 2007, 05:13:13 pm »

i know that it is unsure if the tabs stay. but i have integrated then in my skin for now. just copied the appropriate text and images out of standard view and changed them. but there is one thing i can not change, that is the how much the colour of the active tab and 'tab border row' get changed by mc. does somebody know how to change that, or what influences this?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: tabs in skins, a question.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 05:25:47 pm »

not sure, but might be worth having a look in the \MC folder\Data\Default Skin Items\Standard View folder. There's some tab related images in there...

gappie

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 05:43:31 pm »

thanks. but i already did that. put the text from there in my xml, and copied and changed the pictures the way i wanted. the problem is that mc puts a 'layer' over it, making it much more light then i made it in the image used.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 06:04:22 pm »

hmmm
could MC be duplicating things then?

thinking that if you have the text in your xml, and MC reads from the default folder too...

did you try just modding the files in the default folder and not duplicating the code in your xml file?

if that works, it might be worth trying to make a folder called Custom Skin Items and see if MC reads that before the default.

Just some shots in the dark for you to play with.
-marko.

gappie

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 03:40:15 am »

thanks marko, tried your suggestions and anything else i could think of, without succes. guess it is the same as what happens when hovering. not a big issue.

edit: the solution i found is changing the colour till together with the layer from mc it gives what you want.

Pages: [1]   Go Up