INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newb needs help: When ripping to cue file + single wav = does not import  (Read 1081 times)

FRANKe

Forgive me if this topic has been discussed already or is painfully obvious, but I've already exhausted the help menu, the faq, and the search, with no luck.

I am brand new to JRiver MC and I just started using 12.0.189 to rip CDs and I'm going to a cue file (with single wav file). There's only one problem - the resulting rip (cue file) will not import. I have some other rips that I've done with EAC and those cue files import no problem. So I opened the cue files in a text editor to see what the difference was, and MC is listing the Filename without an extension (.wav) In other words this is how it should look (and how it looks with EAC creating it):

PERFORMER "Branford Marsalis Quartet"
TITLE "Eternal"
FILE "Branford Marsalis Quartet Eternal.wav" WAVE

But with MC, the same info in the cue file looks like this:

PERFORMER "Branford Marsalis Quartet"
TITLE "Eternal"
FILE "Branford Marsalis Quartet Eternal"

If I edit the cue file (that MC generated) to include the extension (.wav) then it imports just fine.

So my question is, how the heck do I get MC to write the cue file to include the extension?

Thanks.

FRANKe

Nevermind.

I decided to uninstall and try version 12.0.164 and it worked fine. So I completely uninstalled and re-installed version 12.0.189 and now that is working, as it should, as well.

Bizarro world.

Oh well. All is well that ends well. (I hope)
Pages: [1]   Go Up