INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I make hilighted text white instead of black against the blue hilight?  (Read 1082 times)

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I've tried to figure this out via trial and error, but I'm just not finding the answer.

What parameters in the main.xml file need to be changed in order to make any hilighted text that has the blue bar when hilighted (i.e. the hilighted text in the panes, tree, menu items, etc.) be white instead of the normal black color?  In other words, I want the text to be white against the blue hilight.  I already figured out how to get the hightly to be MUCH darker blue, but in doing this, the text needs to be white in order to see it well.

I found the parameter to change to make the hilighted text in the TREE white (it was the "SelectedText=" value in the "TREE" section), but I can't seem to figure out how to get this to work in other parts of the interface, like the panes and menus.

Note that I'm not a programmer -- I am just figuring this stuff out via reverse engineering and trial and error, but this particular task is eluding me.

Thanks for any help with this,

Larry

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I "think" I may have figured it out.

I changed three "Selectedtext=" values; one in the TREE section, one in the LIST section, and one in the MENU section.

It seems like these are the only three necessary, but please correct me if I'm wrong -- I'm VERY inexperienced with this sort of thing.

Thanks,

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up