INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Memory Problem with MC12 in Vista  (Read 890 times)

cool_y2kca

Memory Problem with MC12 in Vista
« on: March 27, 2007, 05:07:06 pm »

Hey, i've just upgraded my laptop with Vista Home Premium, and i'm having weird problems with MC12 since.
First i start MC12 everything seems to be working fine but the process Media Center 12.exe starts taking about 250.000K of memory, which is way too much! And i guess that's why my music is jumping from time to time, which makes it really annoying listening to my music.
So the first solution i found was starting the application in compatibility for Windows XP. Great! It seems to have helped but not enough. Media Center 12.exe now takes about 80,000K of memory, but that's still way too much and my music keeps jumping but less often.
Now, the only way i can get everything to work ok is by starting the application in compatibility for Windows XP and disabeling Windows Aero visual theme. Now Media Center 12 takes the regular 10.000K of memory it is suposed to take. But i don't want to disable the theme!!! I think Aero is nice and i'd like to keep it!

Any ideas? Anybody has the same problem or i'm i just the only unlucky one who has to deal with that crap!
Thanx in advance!

Vincent

cool_y2kca

Re: Memory Problem with MC12 in Vista
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 05:47:07 pm »

Well....i just updated to the newest version and now it works fine. Never mind,
Pages: [1]   Go Up